4

You know you don't need to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship to be happy. I mean look at us,within few weeks we had this sisterly bond. I don't have any sister so I feel at home with these girls. We had our ups and downs but our bond is still at strong as hell.

My phone rang.
"Hello,Jess speaking. Who is this?" I said to the unknown caller rather formal than informal.

"Girl,chill. It's me Ryan" The caller said.

Ohhh...Ryan. My high school crush Ryan

"Ryan Nike?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes. Its that Ryan. Yunno that senior that'll always pull your hair back in highschool." He said and we both laughed.

Okay. Pinch me
Why on earth is he calling me?

"Uhm... Jessica are you there?"

"Yes...yes...Did you say something?" I stammered

" See, you were not paying attention." Ryan said rather dissatisfied than disappointed "I said I saw you yesterday at school,you wore a red gown."

Holy shit...How could I have forgotten that Ryan attended Frale too???

"I tried calling you" he continued "but you were with two other girls. Looked like you guys were hitting on the gist really hard." He laughed and I chuckled. He was right

"I guess things happens that way." I managed to say

Of course I didn't have anything to say. Ryan Nike is calling me. Ryan the hottest senior back then in Buckwood highschool is calling me. We weren't that close but close enough to drag my hair whenever I'm late to school. I liked him. I mean who wouldn't?

"So since we attend the same college. I just thought maybe we could uhm...yunno hangout? Ryan asked stammering
"Yes...we could" Yes pretty boy...Come be mine alreadyyyy

"Okay babe. Call ya tomorrow then." He said

"I'll be waiting then,bye." I said and dropped the phone.

Wait,how on earth did he get my number? Well who cares? He just called me Babe, Ryan Nike called me Babe.

I picked up my phone and called all my girlfriends one by one. They need to hear the latest gist.

Bee was the last person I called. She picked up and said "Girl,whatsup?"

"Bee,you wouldn't believe what happened to me this morning." I said excitingly even if that was the fifth time I was making that same statement.

"I'm all ears" Bee curiously said....

******************

Thanks for reading. Hope you are enjoying the story?

Chapter 5 in a bit

Do well to vote and leave necessary comments

Thank you ;)