6

"Do not touch me or my daughter otherwise I'll call the cops, you bastard. I'm tired of you beating my daughter and I every fuckin' night you get drunk. We are humans not animals,James." She took in a deep breath and continued "You weren't like this when I married you James Martins...You were so swee..tt and...and kind. What ever happened to you?"

James Martins looked at her from the couch and said "Sarah look,the fact that you didn't give me a male child is enough for me to be like this. I wanted a James Junior and you gave me this- this girl you call a child and you even had the guts to give her my late mother's name Jessica." He said as he looked at the 2 years old Jessica Martins with despair and then back to her mother who held her child by the hands.

"But it's not like I was the one that put the child in my belly." Sarah who was already in tears said.

"Whatever, I have a son now. My James Junior"

"Wait...What??? You have a- have a son now? I can't believe this,you cheated on me."

"Don't get too emotional now woman. The deed is done. There is no use crying over a spilled milk." James said without any regret in his voice.

Sarah stood there and said nothing for a while before she finally opened her mouth and said "I want a divorce."

James smirked and replied "As you wish,love."

____________________________________________________

  "Jessy...hello...hi is someone there?" Andrea called out to me after tapping me twice which I didn't notice.

I was lost in my thought. Again

"Okay Jessy tell us what's wrong. This is like the second time you are doing that today." Faye said

"Doing what?"

"Don't act like you don't know" She continued "Basically we will all be saying something and then boom, you my friend would be in wonderland."

"There's nothing wrong" I said defending myself

Andrea held my hand and squeezed it gently "Look into my eyes Jess,you can always talk to us." She said with utmost sincerity.

"I have something to tell you guys."

"I-- I..."
How could I bring myself to telling them something I've always hidden so well.

"Jessie...Talk" Diana said "Is it Ryan? Did he cheat on you?"

"No--No,Its not about Ryan"

"Then what???"

"I...I-- uhm...I...Think have gotta go now." I said as I stood up while picking up my bag.

Leaving the five girls wondering what the hell is wrong with me.