Chapter 1 <3

Chapter 1

    Hey my names Zoey Parker, I am 18 years old, and i am a worldwide singing sensation. I live in New York, but do loads of touring so I am rarely ever in my hometown. Like, currently I am in L.A. Busy with meetings, recordings, concerts. The normal famous person stuff. I dont have much family. My father died in the war when I was 7, and my mom took of 2 years later, leaving me with my amazing aunt. Who treated me so greatly like her loving child. Well, i was the child she never had. She never had kids, as her husband was caught cheating on her, so that was goodbye to him. And then she had to take care of me so she never really got a boyfriend. She is young, well in my view. Shes 35. And im 18 so its only like 17 or something years. Well, maybe that is alot...... hmm. Anyways, i don't currently have a boyfriend either. I had one at first, but he only used me for fame and money. So that was also goodbye for that fella.

          I have long black hair down to my waist, i always grew it out. I have purple streaks in it. They give me my own signature look, i love it. Then i have green eyes, that are one of my favorite things about me. I am not skinny skinny like some girls. I just have a flat stomach. I am kinda tan, but not much. I would rather be my color then orange though. I am shortish, me and my friend Janie ( who lives back in NY) call ourselves the meatballs like snooki and deena. (weird jersey shore reference.) Anywho, should we just go to present time? Alright.

PRESENT TIME

My phone buzzed as I was brushing through my long hair. It was like a jungle in the mornings. I ignored it, and went to go brush my teeth as it buzzed again. Seriuosly, give me a second. I brushed my teeth and started putting on the very little amount of makeup i wear. I always just wear mascara and lipstick. As i finished the mascara and started putting on the coating of lipstick i was going to be wearing today, my phone buzzed again. Oh My God. Like, go away. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a white strapless shirt with ruffles, along with tan high waisted shorts that had a thin white braided belt. I had on tan heels so something matched my shorts. Then my hair natural straight down, and my few makeup on. I have to be vain right now, i look gooood. Daaamn girl.

I finally checked my phone where the constant buzzing was coming. I had a new message,

                 Hey Zoey, Management have big news to tell you. Come around at 2. Don t miss it. Bye love!

                               -Cassie.

Cassie was my manager. She was like 32, she had two kids, and a husband. She was really nice and all, but she can be dead serious when it comes to work. When i am almost always happy, laughing, being crazy, a rebel, and taking risks. I mean gotta have a little fun in your life. ;). I was still confused though, what were the big news. Well, i guess i will find out at 2!

I took a look at the clock  seeing as it was 1, I can go out to the mall real quick then head to the headquarters where my management holds meetings. I could possibly get mobbed or have groups of guys attack me......eh. shouldn't be horrible. I can always just run and hide. I will be risky, like always. The press loved how i took risks and was fun and crazy. So, i always had paparazzi following me.

Alright anyways, my fans consist of both girls and guys. Alot, are guys. They all claim im smoking hot, or gorgeous. I have to be vain again but i mean im not ugly. Every girl is beautiful too! But also when you have a million guys telling you your hot or beautiful or pretty or gorgeous you will eventually believe it.

I grabbed a smalll leather jacket, some cash my phone, i slipped on some aviatiors and started out the door. I got into my black convertible with two yellow stripes on it. Put the hood down and blasted my music putting on rack city. I got strange looks from old people and when girls noticed me, i got screams. I would just wave and smile.

As i pulled into a parking spot at the mall, Shots by LMFAO was playing. I hummed the words and then turned off the car, shutting off the music as well. :(. As i was starting to go to the mall, there was a group of guys standing at the front of the mall. When one guy saw me he nudged the other and said "Zoey, Z Zoey Parker." They all looked up at me and were all wide eyed surprised to see me here. I laughed and went over to them . Putting my sunglasses on top of my head. I say to them "Hello boys" and wink. One of them was like "Can you sign this and handed me his phone, so i could sign his phone case. I signed it with my name and did that to the other 2 boys. I gave them all a kiss on the cheek and told them i had to go, see you around and left.

I walked into the convienence store, and was looking at the magazine aisle. I saw plenty of magazines with me on them. I laughed at them, looking at the pictures of me paparazzi had sniped. Then I saw a magazine that caught my eye. "Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik all have a celeberity crush on the worldwide singer Zoey Parker." Awww, cute. They are all quite good looking must i say. But, Zayn Malik was it, caught my eye. His hair was up in  this quiff style which was very good looking on him. His brown eyes, were very dreamy. And .....CUT IT OUT ZO! Okay lets pretend i said nothing back there. Alright then. I flipped through that magazine before buying a vitamin water and some altoids and left the store.

Taking a look at my phone to see the time. It was 1:42. Aw shit. I gotta hurry. As i was on my way out a barbie blonde spotted me and shouted out in a high pitched voice "OMG ITS ZOEY PARKER! AAAAH" and started running at me. Oh my god. I wanteed to laugh at her, or sign a paper like "Hey lil chipmunk" Ofcourse i wouldn't do that. i love my fans and they got me here and all, but she was annoying and i was in a rush.

I sprinted out to my car (Thank you for doing track and field in highschool!) I jumped in and put it on reverse and headed the crap outta there. Once i was out and away from the mall, and attacker fans, i blasted up my music again playing the motto this time. I sang along and bopped my head to the beat.

I slowed my car as i pulled up to the head quarters. It was kindof scary here sometimes. Some people in this building were very tall and serious. Never laughed. It was scary and intimidating. My management were nice and funny, definetly the nicest people in this building. But they can get pushy and angry. But they like never get angry.

 DING

I step off the elevator, going up to the room. I put my card under the little scanner that they have to get into the room. DOn't ask why its there, because i wont have an answer. :) As i step into the room i am greeted by my management and manager. Cassie speaks "Wow, 2 sharp. Impressive Zo." and winks. I laugh at her. I look at my management and they don't look serious or mad. Not one bit. They look as though they are holding back their huge smiles, like from winning the lottery. They didnt speak i laughed nervously. "Sooo, umm, you guys have new for me or something?" Derek speaks "Oh yes, we have big news for you. Pam tell her the news" He said smiling. Okay, what the heck is going on here.....like, should i be worried. Are you planning on selling me and getting all the money i'm worth. lol. Pam cleared her throat standing up and brushing off her skirt.