Chapter 2 <3 <3

Chapter 2

Pam stood up, cleared her throat and brushed off her skirt. "well, you knew you were going to be touring the world soon." She started "And, well, we thought it would be cool for you to tour with someone else. And, these people called who wanted to tour with you and were big fans. WHo are also famous. So i set up a world tour with them and SURPRISE YOUR TOURING WITH ONE DIRECTION!" I smiled really big. THIS WAS THE BAND WITH ZAYN! Yaaaaayyy! I can meet the hot guy! :) who just so happens to have a crush on me. Well, so does Harry, Niall, Justin Bieber, Ed sheeran and many other famous guys which i dont know why they do but yay! Touring the whole world with a hot boy band. FUN STUFF!

"They sing what makes you Beautiful, one thing, up all night.." I zoned out, i know their songs. I mean, i know their songs and who each one is and little facts but not like everything. I dont know their jokes, who likes what. WHat kinda person each one is. I will be sure to look this up later.

I pulled everyone into a group hug. "Thanks guys! LOVE YA!" They all laughed. Well, guess what tour starts tomorrow. The boys are flying out to LA and we have the tour bus here, so you can move your stuff on tomorrow morning calling dibs on what you want" YES! HA THEY CAN SUCK IT! "So, you better pack your stuff zoey." "Yes Mam." I saluted Jessica.

If you want to know what my songs i wrote are there is one called "Price Tag, and another called Domino." And well theres more, but right now those are most popular.

(AN so in mine there is no Jessie J, no she isnt Jessie J, im just putting those songs as hers, and i will take other celebs songs and say she wrote them, mainly becuase i don't write songs :D xoxo)

I left the head quarters smiling widely, and i was tempted to skip around yelling "IM READY IM READY IM READY" spongebob style, but i didn't. I totally would've like, i was all in but the paps were there and they would get pretty suspicious. I walked to my car smiling and posing for the cameras like i always do for fun and a good laugh. I posed dramatically and got in my car. Thats my life. Typical day.

I walked into my huge house, and plopping down on the couch. I took out my phone and called my aunt who was currently in NY.  SHe picked up on the second ring "Hello?" (A is aunt M is Me)

M: Hey auntie!

A: Zoey! Hey honey! How is it in LA? Hows work?

M: Lovely. Guess what?

A: What sweetie?

M: Im going on a world tour

A: amazing thats teriffic zoey!

M: Wait wait wait, theres more!

A: What is it Zo?

I could picture her smiling at my excitement. She was so nice, loving, and caring

M: I am doing it with the famous british-irish boyband one direction!

A: Oh wow thats wonderful hun!

A long chat with my aunt and packing all my clothes except clothes for tomorrow later, I climbed into my bathing suit and went onto my back deck.

Holding a magazine i bought 2 days ago, i carefully  climbed into my hot tub. It was so relaxing. I read the magazine of course i was in  it. I read what they had to say. And finished reading it. When i was done, i felt it was time to get out. It isn't that good to stay in a very warm hot tub for a long time. So, i got out, and dried myself off with a towel. I headed through my house making my way to my bathroom and i showered, The water was freezing at first so i jumped and moved to the other side of the shower waiting for it to heat up. When it got to the right temp i showered, and then stepped out.

  If you are wondering what i am doing, i will tell you. If you are not wondering what i am doing i will still tell you anyways! I am currently on my couch watching comedy movies and eating popcorn. Dont ask why i am telling you, this. Just idk. Okay? GREAAT! Oh god i feel like dora.