Chapter 1

<Your POV>

After 13hours long journey we finally headed to busan. Then we got from train and took a cab and went to my mum's best friend house. It's really awkward to stay over others house and it's irritating as well for the family members.

"What are you thinking Y/N?" mum asked.

"Nothing mom" I sighed.

"Y/N I know what you're thinking. I know it will be awkward for you as I'm gonna leave you alone there. But trust me Mrs.Jeon is so good and she have one son who is friendly as well. So don't worry honey" mum said.

Soon we reached to our destination. Mum knocked the door and Mrs.Jeon opened it. She welcomed us warmly. She gave us tea and some dessert and they started to gossip. Oldie friendly stuffs.

Soon my mum looked at me and said "I'm going to leave by now. I'll come after 2months. Take care of yourself and if you've any problem then share with Mrs.Jeon"

I nodded and a drop of tear rolled over my cheek. Mum hugged me and left Mrs.Jeon's Place.

My tears soon converted into anger like how mum could leave me in such new place.

Mrs.Jeon caressed my hair and hugged me gently.

"It will be alright dear. Don't be sad." she said. Then she took me to a room "This is your new room, I hope you can cope with it" she said.

Strange but the room looks like a boy's room.

"This is my son's room. Don't worry. He can manage with guest room." Mrs.Jeon assured.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Jeon" I mumbled.

"C'mon dear it's okay. He's a boy. He can cope. He's out tho. Soon he'll come. Be friends with him. You two will go to school together from tomorrow" she added. I nodded but I really felt sorry for his son. It's really disgusting if anyone takes my room sigh.

"You must be tired. Go get fresh. I'm going outside. I'll come by 11. Be easy Y/N" Mrs.Jeon said and left the room.

Honestly she is so nice and I was tired. I took a shower, changed into casual outfit and jump to the bed.

"PEACE" i mumbled.

But suddenly the door opened without any knock and-

-TBC-