Chapter 4

<Y/N's POV>

I woke up with a heavy headache. I couldn't sleep well last night. All the night it reminds me of so call bitch and whore. It was 6am and my school is at 8am. I've lots of time. At first i want to take shower. I went to bathroom. Took shower and came out wearing a bath robe. But the moment i came out i choked. I saw that boy with fine naked body with his pants.

"I'm sorry. It's actually my room. I came here to take my school uniform." the boy apologize.

"It's o-okay. " i mumbled. I couldn't but stare at his abs. Oh my god!

"Well I'm Jungkook"  he stretched out his hand.

"Y/N" we shook hands.

He give me a bunny smile, took his uniform and left the room. I was standing still. I didn't realized but i was holding my breath.

"Damn, HOT!" i said.

"what's hot?" Jungkook said.

I shocked. "I-it's a sunny day" i gave him a fake smile.

"Haha yes, tho i came again to say you sorry." Jungkook said facing downwards.

"Sorry?" i mumbled.

"Yes, i know i behaved rude with you yesterday night. I'm sorry. I was really mad at you first but i shouldn't have say anything before i know who you're. Extremely sorry Y/N." Jungkook sighed.

I was staring at his fine body in the whole time.
"It's okay. I'm the one to tell sorry. For me your girlfriend left" i replied.

"Thank You. For you i realized lisa wasn't serious with me. Okay get ready. We're going school together. " he said with puppy eyes and left.

I Don't know why but i felt quite happy that they broke up. It's not like i fall for Jungkook. But that Lisa girl doesn't deserve such hot boy. I got ready and move to downstairs. I found Jungkook is waiting for me with my break fast. That's cute. We took our breakfast and left for school. We talk some stuffs while heading to school.

-TBC-