Chapter 2

But suddenly the door opened without knock and a girl came in. The girl was wearing a very short dress and tight fitting dress.

I quickly got up from bed. I thought Mrs.Jeon has only one boy but she has girl too, I shocked.

"Who the hell are you!" she screamed too loud giving me a nasty look.

"I-" I got cut off hearing male voice behind the girl.
"What are you doing in my room?" the boy said quiet angrily.

"I'm Y/N" I said.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch" the girl stated.

"Bitch?" I mumbled. I've no clue what's happening.

"Yah you bitch" the girl said and slapped that boy.

"What's going on?" I shouted. I got scared too. This is the first day on this new place and here they are doing drama or whatsoever.

"Shut up you whore" the girl ranted and was going to leave the room.

"Babe wait, just listen to me. I don't know the girl" the boy said.

"Babe? My foot. There's nothing between up. I broke up" the girl replied furiously and left the room.

The boy looked at me with disgust and then he left the room to chase the girl.

I sat down to bed and repeat all the things that just happened now. But then I get it. Maybe that girl is Mrs.Jeon's son's girlfriend. And maybe she got mad founding another girl on her boyfriend's room. Who wouldn't get mad at this sighed. I felt extremely sorry and I don't know when I fall asleep.

-TBC-