Chapter 5

<Y/N's POV>

We reached school. Everyone was staring at us. Strange. I heard someone said "Jungkook's new girlfriend." "They look cute together."
I blushed. I indirectly stared at Jungkook. He smirked as if he was glad to hear that. Last of all i heard a comment "Wah Jungkook's new date?  Rip (rest in peace) " what? What does this mean? But i and jungkook weren't dating so i didn't think deeply.

In our first class i introduce myself with the whole class. Jungkook sat beside me in the whole class. I'm grateful for this. At least i didn't felt much boring in new class. We talked, we smiled and all. My mum was right. Jungkook is so friendly. Finally the bell rang and it was lunch time. We together moved to cafeteria.

"Let's go. I'll introduce you with my other friends. " Jungkook said. I nodded.

A group of boy shouted "Jungkook!!" and waved their hands. Jungkook waved back.

"This is namjoon hyung, jin hyung, jimin hyung. And my best buddy Taehyung. And she's Y/N." they waved me.

"Hyung?" i mumbled.

"Yes, they're my hyung but alike my friend." Jungkook said.

"Oh hello, nice to meet you" i waved them.

Jin gave me his lunch. Namjoon gave me juice. And i accepted that thankfully. Jin cutted daddy jokes and we all brusted into laughter. Suddenly Jungkook stood up "I'll be back." then he left. He was quite angry i don't know what happened.

After lunch break i went to my locker with my new friend jisoo. A guy passed by me and i fall down.

"I'm sorry. " he said and stretched his hand. I stood up holding his hand.

"you're new here huh?" the blonde boy said.

"yes,  I'm Y/N" i replied.

The boy smirked "I'm Yoongi. Nice to meet you"

"same." i smiled.

"Uhm wait. I maybe saw you with that Jungkook guy. Is he your boyfriend? " yoongi asked.

I choked like why everyone is lefting such comments. "No,  i just stay at their house for my school. "

"ohh my bad. I'm sorry for you. " he yawned.

"What? Why? " i asked.

"24/7 with playboy is a tough stuff" he gave a gummy smile and left.

"Playboy?"

Jisoo ran to me. "You okay Y/N?" i nodded.

She added "Don't pay attention both of this yoongi and jungkook guy."

"why? " i asked out of curiosity.

But then Jungkook came hold my hands tightly and pulled me out. "Let's go home." he said furiously.

"okay but you're hurting me jungkook. Leave my hands. " you yelled.

But he didn't listen.

-TBC-