What?

Lee Chaeyeons Pov:

"Miss, we've arrived" I slowly opened my eyes and saw my assistant or manager. Call it whatever you want. She was hired my my parents to keep an eye on me and she was with me, basically all the time. I nodded as I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my private jet.

Whoohoo, feels good to stretch after have been sitting there for hours! I saw my bodyguards standing there and bowed when I walked past them to the limousine.

"Miss, Madam told us to bring you home" One of them said as I rolled my eyes.

"Tell mom that I'll be back a bit later, and I prefer taking my own car so, please tell her." The guard nodded and bowed before I walked over to my black, shiny Mercedes.

"Have my baby been well?" I patted the top of my car and sat in.

I drove around the city. Whaa, I really missed Seoul! I have to admit that studying abroad have been all fun, but nothing is better than the hometown itself.

~*~

I decided driving home since I had to meet my parents and the time was already 4pm.

I got out of the car and handed the key to the car-guard too park it with my other babies. I walked into our mansion. I saw mom and dad sitting in the living room.

"My dear daughter, I missed you" Mom rushed up to me and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I chuckled.

"I missed you too, mommy"

I walked to my dad and saw him with a huge smile.

"Daddy!" I gave him a bear hug and pecked his cheek. He hugged me tight back.

"How have my daughter been? How was studying abroad? Was it comfortable?" He lead us to sit down.

"Yes! It was actually really funny. I had a good time there, but I missed home soo much and you two of course!" I clung into his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. I've the best parents you can ever find.

"We've something to discuss with you, but first get a rest. You must've gotten Jet-lag" I nodded towards mom.

"See you at dinner then." I bowed in front of them and walked up to my room. It was just as nice and tidy as I left it. I smiled and jumped on my huge bed. Waah I missed my bed. Without knowing it I found myself, slowly getting further and further away from this world and my eyes closed.

//After 2 hours//

*Knock Knock* I turned myself around and heard the knocks again.

"How annoying is it possible to be!?"

I talked to myself before seeing two maids coming in the room.

"Yes what is it?" I tried saying as nice as possible. What? I really hate when people wake me up.

"Madam said it's time for dinner and to wake you up" They bowed before walking out of my room. I jumped out of my bed and walked into the bathroom to fix myself.

"There comes my dear daughter." My mom said as she saw me walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them and sat down.

I saw the food and it was all the food I like. I smell something fishy here. Calling me her "dear daughter" and making all my favorite food? Maybe it's because I just came back from the states.

After having a nice dinner since a long time, the maids came and started cleaning up. I would normally help but I felt tired. You know, Jet-lag.

"Mom, you said that you guys had something to tell me, right?" She nodded and told me to sit beside her and dad. They looked nervous. And that was completely new!

"Actually, uhm, you know we-" Mom stuttered.

"Jagiya, calm down with the stuttering and tell her straightforward" Mom nodded and started talking again. Okay, now it was my turn to get nervous. Mom have never been the type of person to get nervous.

"Okay I'll go straight to the point, youaregettingmarried" she said the last word so fast that I couldn't keep up.

"You're getting married, darling" Dad repeated. I nodded.

Wait a minute. I jumped up.

"I'm getting married!?" I couldn't believe it. How the hell can I get married at this age? I'm still young and I just finished my studying.

"But why!? I can't get married" My eyes started getting watery.

"Mom, dad. Come on please tell me you're joking." I chuckled bittersweet.

"I'm sorry dear, this is not a joke. Actually the marriage was arranged by your grandfather. He had a agreement with his best friend that their grand-daughter and grand-son would get married when they are old enough. The guy is actually really handsome. I'm sure you'll like him. He's famous. And a idol."

I nodded. I couldn't do anything if it was grandfathers wish. He meant everything to me, and I missed him terribly much.

"I'm okay with it." I said simply, emotionless.

Because it was grandfathers wish. Only because of that.

"Great!" My mom started getting cheery and clapped her hands. If it brought happiness to the people near me I'll do it. She looks so happy.

"You'll meet him tomorrow at dinner. We have ordered a table at your favorite restaurant, and we will meet the Oh's there at 8pm." I nodded and walked straight up to my room.

I laid down at my comfy bed with my thoughts going all around in my head.

How does he look like?

Is he nice? Or cold?

Do he also agree with this marriage? Or not?

Is he hot? I chuckled at my thoughts.

"No one is more hot than my Jun Ji-Hoon oppa." I called out loudly, for no one else than myself. My head almost explode with the thoughts about how he looked like. And once again I fell asleep.

What can I say? I really love sleeping.