Wedding day

Oh Sehun's Pov:

After driving Chaeyeon home, I left to meet Jinhee. She texted me the place, which was the Han river. I quickly went out of my car and walked over to her. I quietly sat beside her on the bench.

"Oppa. I'm sorry for what I said on the phone. I totally didn't mean it. I was just so angry, but don't worry I'm not anymore."

She pouted and grabbed my arm and hugged it.

"Jinhee. I think I need to talk to you about something. The thing is-"

"No. Don't you dare say it. I said I was sorry and you can't just forget all the memories we've made togheter. I promise I won't say or do something stupid again. Please don't break up with me, Oppa!" She started crying and a couple who walked past us started looking weirdly. I just smiled and patted her back. God.

"Please say that you won't break up! Please, I promise I'll be a good girl!" She said while wiping away her tears. My heart somehow softened. Even though she act immature, I can't say that I completely hate her. She's sweet and we've been togheter for a long time, which I can't let go of just like this.

She cupped my face and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed her back while holding her waist with one hand. We parted and I gave her a quick kiss before we both decided going on a walk togheter. I wonder how I'm going to tell her that I'm getting married tomorrow. I can't bare to see her crying again, and me being the reason this time.

~|The next morning|~

Lee Chaeyeon's Pov:

"Oh Chaeyeon! It's time to wake up, dear. We have to go to the dress organizer, and we have a lot to take care of." I opened my eyes and saw mom sitting beside me. And smiling extremely. Wait a minute. Did she just call me Oh Chaeyeon?

"Mom! I'm not married yet! What's with the Oh Chaeyeon? I'm still a Lee, remember?"

I pouted as I crashed my head back on the pillow.

"Of course you're still a Lee. But it won't last long, before you'll officially become a Oh. Aah, I can't wait. I've waited on this day my whole life." She pulled me into a hug before standing up.

"Waah, I can't wait." I said sarcastic.

"You better get ready and come down in 30 minutes. We don't have much time." She gave me a pat on the head, before walking out and closing the door. I can't believe that I'm getting married. I ruffled my hair in frustration before I decided taking a quick shower.

~*~

"No, that bouquet shouldn't be there, it should be over there. And please make sure again that the tables and chairs are on their right place."

Gosh, it's so hectic, and all I see is people walking here and there. Cooks, servants, the decorators. I took a look at the time and it was time to get ready. It was soon the time for the guests to arrive. And in less than 15 minutes I found myself sitting on a chair getting ready for my wedding.

"How do you want the makeup, miss?" One of the girls gave me a book with many different makeup styles. I found the perfect one and pointed it out. She nodded and started doing her job.

"You're already natural beautiful, so I think the makeup will make you look extreme pretty." I chuckled and thanked her. It's not the first time I've hear it.

I picked up my phone and checked for messages, when Eunji suddenly called. Where is she anyway?

"Yeah? Eunji-ah! Where are you? You promised me to accompany me." I whined childish.