Wedding & Honeymoon

Oh Sehun´s Pov:

The dance was the only thing I actually looked forward too today. My bad. I know, but this wedding isn't meant take place. Me and Chaeyeon isn't destined to have future togheter.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the middle of the dance room. The room was decorated with lights hanging over us. It actually looked pretty good. Chaeyeon didn't really have a bad taste in decorating, even thou she seems to be a little bit off sometimes. The audience was clapping and stopped when the music started.

I looked into her eyes. I couldn't see what she was feeling. They said that you could see what kind of a person he/she is just by looking into their eyes. Plain lie. I didn't see anything. But I had to admit that she had some nice eyes. I smirked as I grabbed her waist with my right hand and pulled her closer to me. I could see that she was struggling with hiding her blush.

"Let the dance of the bride and groom start."

I could feel our bodies move with the rhythm of the song. She didn't seem to have any problems with dancing in her heels. She looked so professional. Without taking any wrong step. But she looked like she was struggling with the huge wedding dress. To be honest, she looked beautiful. Very beautiful. The dress fitted her prefectly. Better than it would ever look on Jinhee.

The song was already finished within two minutes or so. I saw dad come towards us.

"May I have a dance with my daughter in law?" He asked as he held his right hand out.

I saw her smiling and nicely accepting dads offer. I bowed and went to sit on my seat as I watched them dance. It was miraculous if dad actually liked a girl for me. He never agreed with any girl I liked. That's why I didn't bother telling him about my relationship with Jinhee. He would most likely flip.

Lee Chaeyeon's Pov:

"May I have a dance with my daughter in law."

I smiled, sincerely, before taking his hand.

"You know how proud we feel having a daughter in law like you, right? Sehuns mom always wished to have a daughter to go shopping with, bake cakes and cupcakes with, even fixing the garden with. She couldn't stop talking about how much she was excited for today. I'm gonna be honest. I was really excited too. I hope you can treat us just as if we were your real parents. You're already a daughter for us. We welcome you with open arms to our family, Oh Chaeyeon." I saw him smiling. What he said was really nice. I'm happy that my parents in law is them.

"Thanks abeonim. It means a lot. I'm happy for getting so nice parents in law as you and eomeonim. It's a blessing for me also. I hope you take care of me well in the future." I finished my sentence with a hug. We both parted as I saw dad waiting for his turn. I bowed to abeonim, as dad took over.

"Chaeyeonie, you know how proud dad is of you? Even though we aren't your biologic parents, we still take you as our real daughter. You was a part of the Lee family the day we brought you into our house, our family. I don't even know how to say this. You gave us something we couldn't recieve back then. You are the light of our lifes. I hope that you'll live happily with the Oh's. They are some really nice people and I know that they will take good care of you. You're a blessing. Never forget that." He kissed my forehead before I pulled him into a hug. My eyes were all watery. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I couldn't care any less. Even though I was adopted, they took care of me just as I was their real daughter, even after all those years. And that meant the whole world to me. Dad wiped my tears away with a tissue. I saw him walk back to mom.