Rainy days and beach

A/n Hello this is the 7th chapter and I no if you want aria and zayn to get together you'll just have to be patient because i don't want to rush it and thanks so much 115 reads that's amazing and 26 votes and 7commets I no it's not

Much but it's appreciated so first comment on this chapter gets a shout out xx thanks for reading and don't be shy to leave comments -Katie xx

..........

I woke up this morning did the usual shower and got breakfast. I got dressed in sweats and a loose Tshirt because it was raining so we probaley wouldn't be doing anything today. I decided to tweet the fans to see what I could do today when the others wake up.

@Ariatomo: what to do on a rainy day? :)

I instantly got a few ideas; truth or dare, run around it the rain twitcam and many more. I decided on waking everyone up to do a twitcam. "Guys we are going to do a twitcam come here" I shouted I hear groans and then stomps down the stairs.

"Well arnt you a bright bunch" I said laughing. "We are gonna do a twitcam so go get dressed cause we don't want to make the fans faint seeing Harry in his underwear now go get changed" I said laughing.

"Are you sure your not the one who's gonna faint" Harry said cheekily giving me a wink. "uh huh funny" I said sarcastically. "Just keep thinking that" I said giving him a pat on the head. Louis just glared at him. I set it up after I set it up and sent out the link the lads had come back down and we all sat on the couch squished together said our hellos and started answering questions.

Okay here's a question from @lovetomo if you have to do 7minutes in heaven with a celebrity who would you pick?

"Well starting with me I would pick Calum Hood" I said the boys just laughed."I would pick Ashton irwin" Ciara said. I would pick Megan fox because she's hot Zayn said hi fiving the lads as they all agreed.

After a few questions we decided to end the twitcam and watch a movie 17 again. When it got to the part were he got out of the car and put the leather jacket I started to complain about not having a boyfriend. "Oh my god he is so hot why can't I have a hot boyfriend like him" I complained. J

Just then the doorbell rang "pizza" Niall shouted about to get up. Nope I'll get It I said while putting my hair in a messy bun.

"Hi two pepperoni pizzas 20£ please" "

hi I'm aria" I said

"I'm Connor"he said when I handed him the money "I thought pizza delivery boys were only cute in movies" I said before face palming. Did I just say that out loud. He looked at me with wide eyes "I didn't mean to say that out loud" I blushed.

Well your pretty cute yourself he smirked.

We swapped numbers and I walked back into the living room with a smile on my face. "What you smiling about" Harry smirked, while Niall took the pizza out of my hands.

"I've got myself a date" I said doing a twirl. The pizza guy really" Zayn scoffed I just rolled my eyes I think someone's jealous I thought. "Right I'm going to pick out what I'm gonna wear come with Ciara" I said dragging her up stairs. Bringing some pizza to.

Three days later me and Connor where going on our 3rd date. We had been texting none stop the past few days so we decided to go to the beach and he asked me to bring the lads so they could meet him.

It was around one when we met him a the beach he was sat with what looks like his little sister beside him awh she's so cute.

"Hey babe" I said going up and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "This is my brother Louis and he's band mates Zayn, Liam, Harry and Niall. "This is my little sister Emma" he said looking at her over his shoulder where she's on his back. "Awwh she's so cute" I said poking her nose and he giggled.