Epilouge

Here's the last chapter enjoy vote and comment- Katie I'm starting a Calum hood fanfic soon so please check it out to it's coming soon :) 436 reads 40 votes and 60 comments thanks so much :)

---------

4 years later

Four years later me and Zayn are married with a 3 year old boy called Sam. I made up with Megan after having a girls night and her and my brother got married a year after me and they now have a little girl called Lennox. Ciara and Liam got married two and had a baby girl called Emily. Martha and Harry had an unexpected child and called him Harry jr (jk jk) Joey. Niall and Grace had a beautiful baby girl called Abby. Calum and Luke

adopted a little girl and called her lily. Nat and Ash had a baby boy called Alex.

"Come on sammy we have to go see daddy and your uncles" I said picking him up in my arms. I buckled him into his car seat. We arrived at the airport and there were a few fans there. I talked to some of the fans and then I saw him. His hair was messy and he looked so tired. "Look Sam theirs your daddy. Zayn spotted me and ran over carefully wrapping his Arms around me and Sam "Hi baby. Hi sammy" he said give me a kiss on the lips and Sam a kiss on the forehead. "I've missed you"

He said. " I missed you two"

"Sam go over to uncle Louis see his with aunt Megan and Lennox". he ran over and jumped Ito Louis arms. "why did you-" Zayn started to say but I Interrupted by kissing him passionately. "I love you" I said when I pulled away resting my forehead against his. "I love you to baby".

---

That was so short sorry but that's it the end. thanks so much for reading,voting and commenting :) -Katie