Australia

A/n okay here's the next chapter enjoy! Please vote and comment -Katie

-----

It was a few days later after my party and we were now on the plane to Australia. We were on the boys private plane so instead of seats it was more like couches but there were seat belts.On one of the couches was me, Zayn, Niall and Harry and on the other was Louis, Liam and Ciara, Paul was on the armchair.

I had my earphones in listen to 5sos my feet were propped up on the table and my head was rested on Zayns shoulder. I had just woken up and there was an hour left on the plane and then a hour in the car "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on your shoulder" I blushed. "It's alright as long as your brother doesn't rip my head off" he whispered. I giggled I looked at him and didn't realise how close our faces were until I heard Louis loud snores which made me jump back "uh I'm gonna go freshen up"I said awkwardly getting up and dragging Ciara with me as she woke up.

"So what's happening between you and Liam, you two have been cuddling all the time" I said winking at her. "Well he may have asked me to be his girlfriend " she said smiling widely. "Awwh I'm so happy for you" I said happily hugging her. "Thanks anyway what about you and Zayn, you two almost kissed back there huh?" She smirked. "Well we keep having these awkward momets where we are about to kiss and I don't no why this keeps happening this can't happen Louis would go mental" I rambled.

"Your old enough you should be able to date who you want" she said. "Yeah I think he has a girlfriend though" I sighed."You know that girl that was at my party" I said."Oh I hear she's only using him because he's THE Zayn malik she said emphasiseing the,THE.

"Well how do I get him to notice me" I said. "You have to make him jealous make him break up with that amber bitch."You need to find a guy and make him jealous. "Yeah but who, I don't want to hurt there feelings I said sighing. "Well I'll get back to you on that" she said.

"10 minutes till landing please fasten your seat belts" The pilot said over the intercom. Me and Ciara walked back to were the lads were, they had woken up.We sat down and fastened our seat-belts and then we had landed.

We stepped out into the sunny wheather and I was glad to be wearing my American tank top with my denim shorts,my black converse and my blue and white striped bag. Are luggage was already in the van thanks to Paul. Paul was driving with Louis in the passenger seat, in the middle was Ciara and Liam who were snuggled up together, across from them was Harry and Niall which left me and Zayn in the back. She did this on purpose I thought. "Why are you to being all cuddly.I asked smugly knowing they haven't told anyone. "Oh um me and Ciara are boyfriend and girlfriend" Liam announced. "Finally well done man" Zayn said patting him on the back. There were a chorus of awhs and they started kissing. "You two are so cute but if you wouldn't mind please do not make out well I'm around" I said covering my eyes. "Sorry" Liam said. Kissing ciaras cheek "I've been waiting for this for a while." "Awwh" Ciara said kissing him which led to them making out again. "Guys" I shouted covering my eyes again my innocence. "Well you weren't so innocent at your party to whoever gave you that hick-".

"Stop talking Harry" I said glaring at him as I glanced at Zayn. "What is he talking about aria" Louis questioned. "It's nothing it was noting right Harry" I said glaring at him again. "Yeah it was nothing I was joking" he said holding his hands up in surrender. "Well it definitely was not Conor because they had a fight" I heard Niall whisper to Harry.

I felt my heart shatter when I remember what happend between me and Conor. "Wait what wasn't Connor and what happened between you two" Louis questioned. "We just broke up no big deal" I shrugged ignoring his first question. It was my fault. "I'm sorry,what happened" he said. "It just wasn't working out" I lied I put earphones in to block everyone out.