Small Talks

You had your own bathroom so you didn't have to wait on anybody to finish showering, so after you finished showering you put this on:

as you were walking out of your room Corbyn walked in with his towel and clothesCorbyn: "Hey, I'm gonna borrow your bathroom to shower"Y/n: "Alright I was going to the living room to find a movie"Corbyn: "Ooo put on Star Wars"Y/n: "No, we watched ...

Corbyn: "Hey, I'm gonna borrow your bathroom to shower"
Y/n: "Alright I was going to the living room to find a movie"
Corbyn: "Ooo put on Star Wars"
Y/n: "No, we watched that all the time in back at home in Virginia, we'll watch something else"
Corbyn: "Aw"
Y/n: "Besides we watched every Star Wars movie and episode to ever exist why rewatch 4 hours of your life?"
Corbyn: "Because it's good duh"
Corbyn rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom and locked it. You went to the living room and called Dominos and ordered pizza.
Jonah and Jack were sitting on the couch waiting for everyone. Zach and Corbyn were showering and Daniel was waiting in the kitchen for Zach to finish.
Daniel: "Hey y/n"
Y/n: "Hi Dani, still haven't showered yet?"
Daniel: "No I was being polite and waiting for them to finish"
Y/n: "That's nice"
-DING DONG-
Y/n: "That must be the pizza I'll go get my purse"

End of Chapter 31