One

Disclaimer: I do not own Sasuke

•Intoductions•

You just got home from school. you changed your clothes and grabbed a drink. You're really exhausted these days because of exams.

"It's ridiculously harder than I expected ." You said as you  dived in the couch and turned on the tv.

While, watching you're thinking about your older brother. Naruto. You can't meet him because he's to busy. Just like sasuke.

Hours passed,
the door opened.

"I'm home." Sasuke said while removing his shoes.

You truly admit that he's really handsome with that cold gaze.

sasuke. He is your roommate and you know each other since mid school. But now, you're in college, many things have changed.

He looks like unfriendly and mean but there are many things that is hidden inside. Honestly, he is really caring.

He is reelly cool that way. That's why it really attracts you.

He changed his clothes and sat beside me.

The way he sat beside you. you and sasuke don't even talk what you only hear is the sound of the tv.

"h-how was your day sasuke." you said.

"it's okay."he said then looked at you and took a sip of his drink.

"why are you so red?" He continued.

"W-what?" You said as you pinched your cheeks, pouted and looked at it.

"what are you doing? Are you... crazy? Just like your brother?" He said as he drank his drink, stood up and threw the can in trash.

He knows that I hate compairing me with naruto or talking about our similarities. "I'm not my brother hehe. I'm beautiful but my brother is completely opposite!" You said at yourself.

Before he sit he looked at me.

inside you:

SASUKEEEE WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME MAD AND MAKE MY HEART BEAT SO FASTTT AT THE SAME TIMEEE.

"Are you mad" he asked and sat.

"Isn't it obvious?" You said as you stood up and crossed your arms.

"Why did you stand up? compairing your height with mine huh? You're small. Unlike your brother we almost have the same height."

You inside:

*rEalLy mAd aBoUt WhAt hE sAiD*

UGHHH

A/N: hi guys. My first story hehe. So i will update if there's time. This book will be on a slow update since its my school days hehe. Thank you for reading this!