🍋Atem x Reader lemon🍋

Atem's POV

I sighed in ecstasy, rubbing my cock , to my perverted fulled mine of a women I know. It almost felt as she was rubbing her herself , taking the tip of it into her mouth and started sucking like no tomorrow. Her licking it like the sweetest lollipop she's ever tasted . Her breasts bouncing as I stuck it into her , thrusting roughly , bending her over fucking her like a dog. Imagining her call out my name was heaven , as I plowed through her , fucking her wet core as hard as I possible could. I groaned finally cumming , feeling the sticky white substance on my hand , it leaking down my well developed manhood.

I lightly blushed in embarrassment of myself. A king should not have these perverted thoughts , about his people and especially his friends. I shouldn't have cum covering some of wall , and I certainly shouldn't had to clean it to try to cover my tracks. But (Y/n) ... Her soft , round lips , her amazing magnificent body , and her personality is even better than that to I. If only I could claim her as mine , her soul, mind and especially body. I soon finished up cleaning my naughtiness on the floor, wall, and my hands , trying to hide the evidence in my private bath and wash room.

I was suppose to be getting ready for the party , Priestess Seto was having for his birthday , everyone was invited , including the assholes I had to deal with in the past. I quickly finished bathing , washing myself , more... Less sexual this time and put on my celebratory tunic. Once my outfit is flawless , I put on my crown, walking out if my room , down the hall . "Good afternoon Pharaoh! Are you to be joining us for my birthday event?" said Seto , a small smile played at his lips , making him seem awkward as ever. "Yes I will , it's your birthday Seto , I could not miss it..." I said walking with him to the throne room.

"How very kind if you Pharaoh , I could not thank you enough for putting duties aside to come to it" Seto said making a small laugh erect out of me. "No need to thank me Priestess" I said walking to the throne room , seeing everyone already there. My eyes caught something though. Something at made me shiver in my lower region , that made my cock want to harden. There stood (Y/n) her laughter filling the area , bubbly , and cute , while talking to my cousin Yugi. Her dress short , barely passing her knees , long sleeved , covering her beautiful neck sadly. I stared for a while , soon hearing chuckling beside me . "Go talk to her Pharaoh , she has been questioning your where abouts ever since she had arrived , I'm sure she'll be delighted to finally see you , good luck" said Seto walking over to Kisara , his fiancé.

Her awaiting my arrival? What could she need me for? My face lightly blushed , I walked over to her gaining her attention quickly, as she quickly turned to me and smirked. "Well , well , well, it's not even your birthday as you dressed to kill hm?" She said hugging me for greetings , as I slowly hugged her back. "Yes , well tonight I'm trying to impress one young lady in the crowd" I said smirking back at her. "Oh! You must tell me Pharaoh, who's the lucky young lady?" (Y/n) said pulling away from the hug. I sighed and grabbed her hand "It's someone similar to you , in almost every way possible , it really amuses me how she doesn't notice it" I said kissing it.

A blush appeared on her face , "Ah this girl must be extremely dreamy to have you acting like this" said (Y/n) , I heard Yugi face palm , and Marik groan in annoyance. "Yes she is very lucky indeed" I said sighing , still holding her hand. "Hello everyone welcome to my big brothers party! Enjoy yourself , and please don't cause trouble for others it's rude , alright let's get this party started!" said Mobuka , pointing at the roof , as we watched small illusions be created , spelling out Seto's name. People clapped , as I tightened my grip on (Y/n)'s fingers, intertwining them. Soon the party started , and I decided beating around the bush for (Y/n)'s love wasn't going to really get any where.

"(Y/n) I would like to show you something out in the garden, could you please come with me" I said looking at her with pleading eyes. "Sure!" She said , intertwining her fingers with mine again , a smile creeping upon my lips at her. I took her away from the party to garden , a gasp irrupting from her lips.