Chapter 1

It was middle of the night, George was in his bed and he wasn't able to go to sleep and the reason is that he has been thinking a lot lately, because he has recently found out that he has a crush on one of his band mates, Ringo. At first, George was in denial because he knew nobody would accept him if he had feelings for someone of the same gender, then he couldn't handle it any longer, then he decided to let his feelings like anybody his feelings choose, but he was still deep inside the closet.

The next morning, George woke up a bit early and he decided to make himself breakfast. Then he heard somebody's footsteps, he wonder who was awake. "Was it John? Paul?" George thought to himself, then he heard a familiar voice. "Morning George" said Ringo in a sleepy voice. "O-Oh, morning Ringo." George said trying his best not to blush. "How did you sleep?" Asked George. "Good, still kinda sleepy to be honest." Ringo responded. "Maybe you should sleep a little bit more" George suggested. "Good idea", Ringo went back to his bed where he fell asleep again.

When George was done eating his breakfast, he started to feel a bit warm on his cheeks because he was thinking of Ringo. "Man, he's so cute" George said to himself very quietly.

A few months has passed, and George's love for Ringo has slowly grown stronger, he desperately wanted to ask him out. One night, everyone was going to sleep. "Good night everyone", Paul said as he went to his room to go to sleep, John was already asleep. A few hours has passed and it started to rain very hard, George wasn't able to sleep due to him thinking of Ringo, he try to distract himself by smoking a cigarette, he was smoking for about a good 4 minutes, then he heard a knock on the door. Before George did anything, he thought to himself who was awake, then he quietly open the door for the unknown person, it was Ringo.

"Ringo? What are you doing up at this hour?" George asked. "W-Well, I wanted to talk to you about something when Paul and John aren't near or awake, and since you were awake, I thought this will be the good time to talk about this." Ringo said nervously, as his cheeks started to get a bit of a bright pink looking color. "Wait, how did you know I was awake?" George asked, wondering how he knew. "Because I could smell the smoke coming from your room, and thought that you were smoking, am I right?" Before George could say anything, he wondered what Ringo wanted to talk about with him. "Hello?" Ringo questioned. "Oh sorry, I was thinking to myself, yes you are correct, and yes you can enter my room, let's talk whatever you want to talk about" George said as he started to blush.

Both of them sat on the edge of the bed looking at the window. "Want one?" George said as he gave Ringo a cigarette. "Thanks George." As he put the cigarette in his mouth, George got the lighter and lit up the cigarette for Ringo.

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?" George said nervously. "You see, I've been thinking a lot lately and I've been meaning to tell you something for a very long time, but whatever I'm about to say, whether you accept me or not, please promise me that this won't ruined our friendship." Ringo said a bit nervous as his cheeks starter to become much more warmer and the color changed from pink to red. George was so nervous, he didn't knew what he was going to say, so many questions went through his mind very quickly, but he managed to say his answer. "I promise that this won't ruined our friendship, now what is it that you wanted to tell me?"