Chapter 2

Before he responded to George, he took a deep breath. "Well, the thing is that I don't know how to say what I am about to say." Ringo said scratching his head as he avoid contact. "Just tell me, it can't be that hard, do you have to give me a long explanation or not." "Well, no, not really." Ringo said now having eye contact with George. "Look Ringo, remember what I told you? Whatever you will tell me will not affect our friendship." George said.

Ringo took another deep breath to calm himself. "George, recently I've gained feeling for someone, someone very special, but I just fear they might reject me and I don't know what to do." Ringo said as he started to look sad. George was very scared at this point, he thought that he might have gained feelings for a girl, or at least not him. "W-Well, what makes you think of that she will say no if you confess your feelings for her?" George ask, still trying his best to not look upset or sad. "Well, the problem is that she's not a "she", it's a he..." Ringo said as his eyes started to get very wet.

Before George could say anything, Ringo started telling George that he should have never told George about his current crush because George would be disgusted and not want to be friends with him just because he can gain feelings for a boy. As he said, tears started to quickly stream down his cheeks and then started to sob loudly, thankfully before he started to sob there was already very loud thunder along with a lot of rain. "I'm sorry George, I understand if you don't want to be friends with me, I understand if nobody wants to be friends with me, just because I'm a queer!" Ringo said as he covered his eyes while many tears went down his cheeks.

George was surprised that Ringo can now gain feelings for someone that is the same gender as himself, it also made him felt a bit happier because if he can gain feelings for someone of the same gender, then there's always a possible chance for him to fall for George, but George thought that was impossible. "R-Ringo, don't worry, I won't hate you because you romantically like a boy. You see? It didn't effect our friendship, right?" George said smiling as he got a tissue out of the tissue box near him, wiping the tears out of Ringo's face for him.

"Thanks for accepting me, George" Ringo said. "But, who is it that you like?" George question, he was expecting an answer that wasn't George, which made him kinda sad but instead he hid his sadness to make it not look obvious. "Ok, but I don't know how to tell you this..." Ringo said as he blush. "Is it John? Paul?" George questioned. "No!" "Then who?!"