Chapter 3

"You!" Ringo said, then he realize what he said, then gasped and covered his mouth with both of his hands. George was actually shock, he couldn't believe that this was happening, he was so happy, but Ringo didn't knew that George felt the same way. "R-Ringo? Really? You actually feel tha-  "YOU SEE! NOW YOU'RE MAD, BECAUSE I'VE LOVE YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I EVER MET YOU!"  Ringo said as he started to cry and sob out loud, but it was not as loud as the thunderstorms and the powerful rain outside. George didn't know what to do, until an idea came to his head.

George gently put both of his hands on Ringo's face, then said "Ringo, look at me." Ringo look up at George with bloodshot looking eyes due to all of the crying. "Ringo, I, I love you too." George said smiling weakly while his cheeks turned bright pink. Ringo couldn't believe what he heard, this was a dream come true. "George, are you being serious?" Ringo said as his tears of sadness slowly became tears of happiness. "Dead serious" George said as he got closer to Ringo while both of his hands were still on Ringo's face, Ringo started getting closer to George as they both slowly started to pucker up their lips, then they ending up kissing.

Both George and Ringo were so happy, they didn't want this to end. Ringo put both of his hands on George's face to bring George closer to him, he didn't want to let him go. Then all of  sudden they started to make out, Ringo started to moan lightly as George slowly inserts his tongue inside Ringo's mouth, as both of their tongues meet. Ringo slowly started to moan louder, which made George get a bit turned on. They both broke away from the kiss, looked at each other with love in their eyes.

"G-George?"
"Yes, Ringo?"
"Is it ok if I can sleep with you tonight?" Ringo said blushing.
"Of course darling~" George said as he made space for him on his bed.

Ringo was very sleepy, so it was easy for him to go to sleep. Thankfully, the same thing happened with George, for the first time in a while he was able to sleep happily and calmly. He doesn't need to worry if his friendship between him and Ringo was going to be ruined, he doesn't need to worry if Ringo was going to leave the band knowing one of the band mates is a queer, he doesn't need to worry that John and Paul will be the same as well and leave if they knew George's deep secret, he didn't need to worry that the band and basically every thing will be over just because of George. George is glad that his dream became a reality.