Chapter 4 (smut)

It's been a few weeks since both George and Ringo started dating, but both of them haven't told John, Paul or anybody, because they both knew that this will lead to a risk of John and/or Paul leaving the band, and even if they didn't, they thought that if the fans knew there was a queer in the band and two of the band mates were dating each other, it will cause a very bad reputation towards their band which will possibly make them go out of business, and it will all be over. But for now, they can't do nothing but hope for the better.

George and Ringo were at the living room, just talking to each other, then they heard Paul and John's footsteps.

P: "I'm going to go to the store with John"

John opens the door and lets Paul go first, Paul blushes as he goes outside, then John follows Paul and he closes the front door.

R: "Is it just me or have John and Paul been much more closer to each other lately?"
G: Now that I think about it, you're right. They have been much more closer to each other, why?
R: Well, I don't have a problem with that, they've been best friends for a while after all. But the thing that catches my eye is their body language. Haven't you notice them holding hands? Paul going to John's room more often and visa versa?
G: No...
R: In other words, they've been acting very close to each other, like a couple...
G: So, why are you telling me this?
R: I just wanted to say that if they are actually together, maybe they wouldn't mind knowing that we are together as well, since all four of us are male.
G: Well, you're right. But I doubt that they are romantically together.

George and Ringo started to talk to each other again. Both Ringo and George were very happy, knowing that they both loved each other deeply and that their relationship is going really good so far. As the conversation went on, they both started to get closer to each other, the longer the conversation was, the closer they were to each other. They both paused, and stared at each other for a while. Ringo had love in his eyes, while George had lust in his eyes. They both got very close to each others faces and started to kiss each other. Ringo stopped the kissing then sat on top of George's legs, which made George blush and turned on. They both started to make out, and George was starting to feel horny. George put both of his hands behind his back to bring him closer, then slowly put his hands on Ringo's butt. Ringo's eyes widened and broke away from the make out session.

R: G-George! what are you doing?! *blushes*
G: I see that you're blushing, are you embarrassed? Or do you actually like it?

George squeezes Ringo's butt, which cause Ringo to moan loudly.

R: AAAAHHH~! *blushes harder*
G: You like that, don't you?
R: O-Oh god...I'm so embarrassed...
G: No need to feel embarrassed.

Ringo was blushing so hard, to him this felt really good, but he was kinda shy to admit that.

R: D-Do you really want to go that far?
G: Do you doll face?

This time, George slapped Ringo's butt, which made him moan much more louder.

R: AAAAAAHHH~! Y-YES PLEASE!!
G: In my room or yours?
R:  *breaths heavily* y-yours...

George carries Ringo with both of his arms, Ringo was blushing very hard, his butt still stung, and even if he felt a little bit of pain, he mostly felt pleasure. They both got into his room, and closed the door.

R: W-Wait, what if John and Paul come bac-
G: Shhh, they won't doll face~

To be continued...