skin types

Skin types! Not a lot of people know about this but this exists! If you learn what type your skin is, this makes your skincare routine so much easier. That way you won't have any odd skin reactions or breakouts!

The 4 main types of skins are dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, & normal skin. Down below I'll have an explanation of each type of skin. Also, if you don't know your skin type, soko glam created a quiz so you can find out what skin type you are. I just took the quiz because I didn't know and I'm normal skin.

Normal Skin

Normal skin is where your skin isn't too oily or too dry. You can try new products without any breaking out or reactions.

Dry skin

Dry skin is where your skin is flaky, rough, and you see dry patches. The good part to this is that you have smaller pores so you have a smaller chance of breaking out or having an oily face.

Oily skin

Oily skin is where your skin produces more oil than normal. Unfortunately, that means you'll have clogged pores and excess oil.

Combination skin

Combination skin is a mix of having oily and dry skin. One of the main ways is to take care of your skin by using products that are used for oily and dry skin in that area of your skin only.

credit: soko glam