0.1

IF YOU SKIP THIS, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY

so basically this chapter takes place six months earlier before the actual story starts

luke has a sister instead of two brothers in this book but she committed suicide because of the constant bullying at school. people bullied her since she didn't have parents (their parents died in a car crash several months ago) like everyone else (shes in middle school (7th grade))

she was the only living family member of luke but she passed so now luke is lonely and looking for a new start to his life so he can wash away all the painful memories haunting his past

the story will make much more sense when i update more

HAPPY READING!

-----

*6 months earlier*

"Don't you dare do this to yourself, Rowan! I need you!" Luke yelled through the door to his little sister.

Rowan couldn't reply due to her shakiness. Her body and skin were full of cuts and blood. The blade still tightly against her skin, waiting for her to make the last cut before she passes. "I'm sorry," she whispered and slide the blade down her wrist. A crimson colored liquid streamed down her arm as she fell to the ground.

Luke kicked the door open as hard as he could, but stopped as soon as he saw his sister lying pale on the ground with blood everywhere. His own sister was dead. He couldn't believe it. He rushed to Rowan's side and placed a long kiss on her forehead.

"I'll see you soon, Ro," he said softly.

He picked up his phone and dialed the paramedics as he grabbed his suitcase and pack all his belongings. Luke didn't want to live in this town anymore. He didn't want to have to come home to a house where his only family member died. He didn't want to remember anything from this place.

"I want to forget everything in my head," he whispered as he walked out the door to look for a new beginning.