[13] Last goodbye.

CHRISTINA POV

3 hours had passed since mom and lisa fought, we haven't seen Lisa because she hasn't walked out of her room, she's probably ashamed of what she did.

- Okay, i don't care if Lisa still needs her time alone, i need to change my clothes. - Dani said getting up from the couch. - C'mon Lauren, it's our room too. - Lauren got up and they walked upstairs, I got up too, because I also needed my cellphone, and it was charging in my room. I walked behind the girls and they started to knock the door, I laughed, because I know lisa will never open that door. I walked inside my room and took my phone and then walked back to the hallway, dani was still knocking the door and lauren was sitting with her back in the wall. I sat next to her.

- Do you think dani knows that Lisa is not going to open that door? - I asked to her laughing. She laughed too and nodded.

- I heard that Christina - Dani said to me, i laughed even harder. She turned around to face me. - I would really appreciate your help right now - She said to me. I sighed.

- Okay, let me try - I said getting up and walking to the door. - C'mon Lisa, we know you need your time, but the girls really need to take some clothes from inside. Just let dani in, she's kinda desperate! - I said, knocking the door softly.

- KNOCK MORE HARDER CHRISTINA! - Dani yelled to me, annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

- Why don't you just go downstairs, grab a tool and try to open this thing? - I asked her, her face lit up and she rushed downstairs. A few minutes later, probably one or two, dani appeared. She was breathless and her face was red.

- Wow, that was fast - Lauren said, we all laughed.

- yeah, that's how athletes do it - Dani said walking to the door and doing some weird stuffs, we laughed.

- She's going to break that door, Christina - Lauren said to me without looking away from dani. I laughed.

- Well, that won't be my problem - I said laughing harder.

- YAAAS! I'M THE BEST! - Dani suddenly yelled. She turned around - I did it! - We got up.

- I'll go first - I told them, they nodded. I slowly opened the door, in fear for what i might find, but instead, there was nothing. I mean, it looked normal, in fact, it looked even more clean. - Stay here - I said to them

- But Christina - Dani protested. I glared at her and she put her hands in the air, surrendering.

- Lisa? - I asked, she was nowhere. Maybe she's hid or under the bed. Nothing. I looked in the closet and that's when i realize... Lisa's favorite clothes weren't inside neither her bags, her moose teddy, her shoes. In her bed there was a white envelope with 'family' written.

- MOOOOOOOOOM! DAAAAAAAAD! - I yelled as hard as i could. Lauren and Dani ran inside and a few seconds later the whole family was inside the room.

- What happened? and where is Lisa? - Dad asked. I handed him the envelope.

- This was in her bed - I said. Dad opened the letter and started to read it out loud

DEAR FAMILY:

When you find this, it'll be too late and i'm so sorry for that. I'm sorry for everything. Mom, i didn't meant to curse and yell at you, but i'm lost like never in my life. I feel empty and i think that that's the worst thing that can happen to a human being, because a person like me, that has everything, can't have what's most important. Happiness. That's why i made this decision, not now, a couple of months ago. Girls, I'm sorry if i'm destroying your dreams, if i'm being selfish, but i have to be.. i have to be selfish to find myself . I hate being under pressure and i know that i am, i also know i have all of you who supported me from the day i was born, or even before, because i do think that we were predestined to be sisters, and I'll always be grateful for that. I can't stop saying how sorry I am and I know it won't change anything, but that's all I can say right now. I wouldn't mind if you keep with the band, doing the wonderful things that you're used to. I'm so proud of every single one of you and I will always love you guys. I'm sorry, please don't look for me, let me find my own path and when I find it, I will return. I LOVE YOU

Love, Lisa.

By the end, everyone was crying even Joey who probably didn't understand at all what was happening. we all stood in silence, unsure of what to do. Is the band over? or most important, it's our family over?

LISA POV

Once I arrived to New York, the weather hit me hard, I wasn't used to. I quickly took a cab and went to NYU, I meet some academics and my dorm. Everything was extraordinary, I must say that I was really happy, this was my place and I don't regret making this decision, leaving everything behind.

HOLA HOLA, FINALLY THE CHAPTER IS HERE YAAAS!! IM SO HAPPY BC IT REACHED 1K AND IDK GUYS I NEVER EXPECTED THIS, OFC I WANTED THIS STORY TO BE READ BUT 1K? WOW THANK YOU ❤❤❤
OKAY, RETURNING TO THE SUBJECT OF THE STORY, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE GREAT IDEAS FOR THIS HAHAHA AND I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR READING ❤❤❤

ps: vote please ): lol and again, sorry for any grammar mistakes haha