Chapter 2(BFF talk)

This chapter is just going to be talking to Burma about your feelings, but the next chapter is gonna get juicy. Oh and please dont mind the bas grammar, never did so good in that class.

                 You woke up the day after the party, and you felt strange, you usually wake up refreshened and ready to go, but instead you felt sad, and depressed. 'What should I do? 'You asked yourself. An idea popped into your head, 'I can talk to my boyfriend Jacy about my feelings'.
             You ran to your phone, and called him, he did not pick up, so you called again but he still didn't answer, "okay third time is a charm", you said to yourself. You called once again, and luck was on your side he answered.
        " Hey Jacy can I talk to you about my feelings? ", you asked desperately, " Sora I'm busy", he said breathing harshly. "What are you doing that's so busy, that I can't talk to you about my feelings! ", you said angrily. " I'M AT WORK!!!! "He yelled loudly, and than he hung up.
                'What's weird is he usually calls me babe', you thought to yourself, as you went downstairs to make a bowl of cereal. 'Wait I can talk to Bulma, she always makes me feel better'. You thought as you ran to your phone, and dialed her # in quickly.
              "Hey Bulma this is sora is other okay if I can talk to you about my feelings? ", you asked, " Yeah, and you can come over now if you wanna", Bulma offered, "oh okay I'll be there soon", you said that  you hung up. You ran back upstairs to take a shower, than flew off to Bulmas house.

                      Bulmas house

           You arrived at Bulmas house and saw that she was on the front deck, and had the tea and snacks ready. " Hey Bulma", you went up to her and hugged her, after that Bulma asked a question, "What happened to your boyfriend? ", you looked at the ground.
          " I called him today but he was busy with work, he always is and I feel so lonely anymore", you said while looking sad."oh I see, so what did you come here to talk about? ", Bulma asked another question, as you both sat down.
         " I wanted to talk about ever since your party ended I have been sad, I don't know why but I am", you said answering Bulmas question. Bulma started to smirk.
        "All about that, I noticed that you and Beerus were talking the whole time, and as soon as he left you started to look sad, do you have a crush on him? ", Bulma asked snickering. When you heard Bulma say Beerus's name you blushed instantly, causing her to laugh more.
           " I don't like him I have a boyfriend that I love, even though Beers is funnier and cuter when he eats food! ", you exclaimed. Within a few seconds you discovered why you were sad, you had a crush on Beerus, and didn't want him to leave yesterday.
        " Oh my you just exposed yourself Sora! ", Bulma yelled laughing so hard that she fell out of her chair. " Bulma your my best friend please don't tell anyone? ", you asked innocently, " Don't worry Sora your secret is safe, and you will see Beerus this weekend, and it's a sleepover so prepare for fun", Bulma said with that evil smirk again, 'this party is gonna be interesting', Bulma thought.

     Meanwhile Beerus was asleep so he can have some energy for the party.

                  Day of the party

      The week went by slow but other ended finally, now it's the day of the party.

           There I finished chapter 2 and its gonna take some time for chapter 3,but its gonna be good so be patient. But I hoped you enjoyed😁😊