The Epic Escape Part 2

When I woke up I noticed my window open and two figures standing above me. And a very big pain in my head. Then that's when I noticed I wasn't in my bed...but on the floor? I looked up only to see Lily and Josh. "Dam girl you sleep like a bear!!" "Your party starts in an hour what are you doing looking like that stud muffins are coming LETT"S GOOOO!!!" They pulled me up and I was able to examine what they were wearing. Lily had her blonde hair straighten out and her emerald green eyes were popping due to the tight short sparkly green dress she was wearing with of course black heels. Josh who looked a lot like his sister was wearing a black polo and dark blue jeans. "Babe I know I'm hot but checking me out isn't going to get you dressed faster" "Shut up Josh" I said as I rolled my eyes at him "besides I was checking out this sexy mama" Lily blushed and then pushed me into the bathroom and ran into my walk in closet "Yeah Yeah now let me work my magic". About 45min later I was wearing a black lacey dress up to my mid-thigh and showed off my curves really well. She then gave me my favorite heels she left my hair alone and told me to close my eyes while she finished the final touches. "Happy birthday bae when I opened my eyes I looked completely different. The makeup she did made my tiger eyes pop and there was a new necklace around my neck. It had a heart and on it was all our names engraved on it. "Omg Lily I love it!!" I turned around and hugged her. When we walked out of the bathroom she said "Don't thank me thank Josh" I tackled him into a hug "thank you so much I then kissed his cheek. When I backed away he did a one over and scratched the back of his neck. His blonde hair flipped to the side a little "Hhah umm no problem let's go there's a lot of people outside already. We walked into the living room only to see a whole bunch of teenagers grinding, drinking, and making out the usual. But as soon as I walked into the room everyone started to sing happy birthday and then they brought out a cake with 18candles and in the middle it said "Happy Birthday Zoey". I blew out the candles grabbed a drink and started moving my hips to the music. I knew I wasn't the best dancer but I loved how the beat matched my heart and just kept me going and when the alchol kicked in I was in pure bliss. I could have sworn I saw someone in the corner watching me as I danced. But I could have been too drunk to really remember.  A little later while the party was really hyped up I still remember grinding on a few guys but the man I saw earlier.....his green eyes were just stuck in my memory. 

By 1:00 the house was trashed done for good....and the party was still going on so I decided to make my escape.

But little did I know I was being watched