Chapter 9

The very next morning i woke up 3hours late meaning Matthew was up along with Gibert, i sit up and look below me seeing as Alfred was still sound asleep his grip around me loose "God how did this happen" i mutter under my breath as light was pouring in before getting up "I love you" i kiss his lips lightly in order to wake him up before leaving the bed and walking out the room. Walking downstairs i hear a not very familiar television show on and the sound of something bubbling, I decided to go into the kitchen and was greeted by the lovely smell of pancakes "morning Mattie" i had started calling him by his nickname a while ago but i was still getting used to it "morning how was your night?" he wore a smirk that i couldnt see at the moment since he wasnt facing me "tiring...i slept for a extra 3 hours hopefully it doesn't become an habit" i stretch not knowing that even the slightest movement of my shirt lifting up would show all the bite marks on my body he left inn that area "you should really learn to be more quieter you woke me up halfway through your...session" he turned his head and wore a big smirk as my face lite up like ive been standing outside in the non existent heat "you...heard me" i stated covering my face "all my attempts to be even remotely quiet failed me" i frowned "so you went with my advice and it got you laid... People should listen to me more dammit" i chuckle and rub my neck "so...are you two a thing now?"btw agreed going back to cooking" "yeah... That was established...Last nigh-" i quickly felt two long arms wrap around me "morning" Alfred yawned and placed his chin on my head "morning" Me and Matthew both said "so Mattie your cooking breakfast?" "yeah...though Gil is upset that i wouldn't let him cook today...also... GIL YOU OWE ME 40 BUCKS" we heard a loud groan come from him "you...you betted on us?!" Alfred perked up "it was too easy plus Arthurs easier to read than a book" Gil laughed 'his mood switches way to much...' "i hate you guys" Alfred buried his head in my hair as they laugh "You love us" "i know...so Ar-" my phone immediately went off "um...ill be right back" i walk off after getting out of Alfreds grasp "hell-" i answer "Is he dead" i mentally groan "im trying hes avoiding everything i do like theres some random force stopping him...its ..strange.." i was walking down the hall now far far away from the kitchen "but...i did gain his trust" i heard joy sigh atleast there's some progress... Kirkland i mean what i say at the end of next month i want him dead" "of course..." "ARTHUR WE'RE HEADING OUT YOU WANT TO COME" thank you god i mentally say. "Ill have him long and gone by then alright just...wait" i hang up and walked into the livingroom where Alfred was waiting by the door "took you long enough hot stuff" he flirted and i grabbed a couch pillow and threw it at him "enough with the nicknames" as he laughed "so are you coming?" he asked again "depends where your going" "the mall my brother wants us to help him shop" "for what?" i raise an eyebrow. "Baby clothes" "BABY CLOTHES?!"