Part 13

Make It Home

Part 13

Trey P.O.V

I walked into the studio , smiling. No one was here but me. I loved it. I sat down, pulling out my notebook. I set everything up, and walked out to see Kelly's ass chilling in the chair.

Kelly; Well... Well... Well... Thought you was slick hiding from me.

I ignored her and continued doing what I was doing. I started the beat & started added more to it.

Kelly; Don't act like that Trey.

Trey; Just leave me alone alright ?

Kelly: Woah. What's with the attitude ? Your little bitch piss you off

Tay; Actually I didnt bitch. He doesn't like nor want you near him. So get the clue dumb bitch !

Kelly; *chuckles* A little angry , aren't we ?

Tay; Leave my man alone or it's your ass

Kelly; Really ? Cause Trey wasn't saying that when we were fucking *smirks*

I shot my head up, Tay looked at me. She crossed her arm, pissed off

Trey; What the fuck Kelly ?

Kelly; She has the right to know

Trey; About what ? What we did when we dated ?

Kelly; Stop acting like we weren't fucking after that

Trey; In all honesty, we were. I wasn't with Tay at the time though. I didn't even know Tay was on this earth. Listen what's in the past is the past. We haven't done anything since I was with Tay.

Kelly; *chuckles* Sure Trey.

Trey; *sighs* I just wanna get this song over with so I don't have to be near you. *walks in the booth*

I saw Tay sit down across from her. Kelly smirked, Tay had a blank face. The beat started and I was singing. As I was getting into the song, I looked up and saw Tay & Kelly fighting. Tay was whooping her ass. I threw my headphones off, running in there pulling Tay off .

Tay; I whooped your ass bitch. Come at me again !

Kelly; I'll be back for your ass bitch. You ain't shit !

Tay; YOU DON'T KNOW NOBODY !

Kelly gather her stuff and walked out. I sat Tay down in the chair. She crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

Trey; What happened ?

Tay; Bitch popped off first *rolls eyes*

Trey; Baby, relax. Please *grabs her hands*

Tay; *relaxes* I'm sorry baby.

Trey; No I don't blame you at all.

Tay; Tell me the truth

Trey; Always do

Tay; Did you sleep with her ?

Trey; Yeah. When we dated

Tay; No Trey, I mean any time during our relationship.

I looked at her like she was crazy. She kept a serious face. She doesn't trust me ... What the fuck

Trey; I've told you a thousand times No. I haven't slept with her at all while we were together ! What the hell Tay , I thought you trusted me. I trust you, why can't you trust me ? That hurts forreal to know you dont trust me after all these years .