Part 22

Make It Home

Part 22

2 Months Later

Trey P.O.V

Well I did it, we're at the beach, as a family. Tay won't even look at me, let alone talk. Trinity is in love with it. She's made new friends.

Tay: This doesn't fix anything

Trey: I know. Just something before our family breaks apart. I have a different hotel room anyways...

I looked ahead and I felt her staring into the side of my head. I watched trinity and how happy she was with her friends. My phone went off & I looked at it seeing it was management. I just hit ignore and stood up.

Trey: I'm gonna get in the water.

I walked grabbing trinity and getting in the ocean. She started laughing and I fixed her arm floats. She splashed me and I started tickling her.

Trinity: I love you Daddy

Trey: and I'll always love you princess.

Trinity: Mommy made new friend.

She pointed towards Tay and she was talking to some Nigga. I grabbed Trinity walking up to them. She was handing him her number, I snatched that bitch out of her hand.

Tay: Excuse you

Trey: Damn right, you giving your number out to niggas knowing im right fucking here.

?: Who is this

Tay: No one Jacob ( latimore)

Trey: I'm no one now? Im your fucking husband, the one your pregnant by, the father of this child in my arms. I don't even know why I try to even keep us together. Im out man.

I put trinity down and grabbed my stuff. I walked into the hotel & went straight to my room. J don't even know why I bother. I knew I couldn't make her happy anymore. I should just let it take its course, I know it will hurt my princess but I can't do this anymore. I heard a knock on my door, and heard my princess saying my name. I smiled opening the door & picked her up.

Trinity: im sorry momma mean

Trey: Princess its not your fault.

Trinity: Movies Daddy .

I walked over to the bed and laid her down. I picked her pjs out and gave her a bath. Once she was dressed I put movies in. I heard another knock on my door and I answered. It was Tay with red puffy eyes, I sighed & pulled her in a hug. She started balling on my shoulder.

Tay: I just wanted to make you jealous

Trey: Relax, your gonna hurt the baby

Tay: im so sorry baby, you do make me happy, everything you do make me fall in love with you even more, I don't care if you have a kid by her I just want my husband.

Trey: I don't have a kid by her. Its her boyfriends. She only did that so you would leave ME alone.

Tay: im not leaving and I don't plan on it at all. 

Trey: Come lay down, trinity is sleep.

We laid down and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her cheek & she looked at me. I had my hand over her little baby bump. She pulled me down giving me a kiss, lightly holding my cheek.

Tay: I love you baby

Trey: I love you too .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next a morning:

Tay P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache, I turned and buried my face into treys neck. I felt his arms tighten around me. I kissed his neck, and felt him smile.

Trey: Good morning beautiful.

Tay: Good morning handsome, Come take a shower with me.

We got up and looked at trinity whose hair was all over her face. We smiled and walked into the bathroom. I turned on shower hoping in. I turned around and Trey leaned over looking at me, while leaning against the wall. I looked at the water run down his face, to his abs, and to his friend. I bit my lip, he tilted my head up and said " You think you can stay quiet "

I felt my heart start pounding and knees were already weak. Next thing I know I was biting his shoulder and scratching the hell out of his back.

Tay: Fuck... Baby

Trey: What's my name

Tay: Shit... Trey

Trey: nope

He sped up and my eyes were rolling back. I couldn't even breathe, he kissed me and bit my neck.

Tay:  Tremaine...

We both came and I was shaking. He held me there for a few seconds and gave me a kiss. He let me down, and I smiled. I started washing his chest and we were staring at each other. We finished washing up and got out. We walk out wrapped UN towels

Trinity: *crying* Daddy !!!

Trey: *picks her up* What's wrong princess

Trinity: I got scared cause you were gone.

Trey: I'm right here.

Trey got dressed and gave trinity her bath. Once we were all ready and we headed down to the beach. Trinity found her friends and I was all coupled up with Trey. I kept kissing him and looking at him.

Trey: all right love big, let's go get in the water its hot

Tay: Carry me ?

Trey: Of course gorgeous.

He carried me to the water. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. We were just talking, this is a great vacation .

_FxckLov3_