Decisions

1st POV

Two stupid imbeciles lay on the floor before me as I stood behind the door. Of course Kelly and Diane would argue. After all, both of the seem to not only have different points of view, but they clearly despise one another; They even appear to be agitated towards each-other.

May-be we should consider rescuing the people giving distress signals; on the other hand, America could be attacked for interfering with another countries precious livestock for that matter.

Dang it! These decisions are nearly impossible to make. For every action theres always consequences; regardless, of the matter at hand. Since, I became leader of America; Making decisions like this have always been......so...... difficult. Especially with every decision I made you have people who support you, or people who ridicule you for not choosing the idea they wanted.

When you lead an entire nation, you must consider all future possibilities. For example, what are the chances of vampires surrendering, what are the chances humans will take back what is ours, what are the chances of returning this nation to its former glory , and what are the chances humans will once again control the world? The answer to all those questions is that it may never come to pass. 

The possibilities seem almost impossible, but there will always be a chance for humanity to starve towards tomorrow. 

Now, I have to deal with the idiots laying on the floor looking at me with their eyes wide open with their pupils dilated.  Diane is looking at me with fear written all-over her face; while, Kelly struggles to get up while dealing with the pain in her back. 

I wonder what should I do about them.  After all, Diane is my Lieutenant General, and Kelly is my personal interpreter when I address an audience.  These two really need to learn how to work with one another; otherwise, they gonna kill each other in the long run.

If only these idiots would see the expression on my face right now. They would see utter distain because they cause a major sense in the United States Government Base where all their follow comrades witnessed the dumbest oral fight of the day. 

Now. Now.  You seem a bit surprise.  You're probably thinking, what do you mean if they could see your face.  While, you see in America the leader of the country is required to wear a cloak that hides the face and body figure.  They do this because they want to make it's impossible for anyone to identity the leader, so that way no-one will know who I'am.  By doing so, not only I'am protected, but also I can escape easier since I'am hidden.

I wore this cloak for many years.  Around the age of ten is when I wore this cloak.  About six years have passed since then.  With-in those six years, I have an interpreter by my side, I had my own extermination group, and yet no-one is able to see my face or hear me talk for that matter.  I'm used to it.

Now, what shall I do to Diane and Kelly.

Kelly's POV

Ouch!!!  My back!  I'm in so much pain.  Who freaking kicked me? 

I struggle to get back up on my feet, but couldn't due to the over-whelming sensation of pain spreading through my body.  I felt like I get hit by a wreaking ball.  How can someone's kick feel so powerful and send people flying through doors, too? 

I managed to barely bend my back, then raised to head to see how in the right mind would dare kick me.  Only when barely lifted my head, I saw Major General Konrad standing behind the door just staring at us; Major General Konrad is probably enjoying our suffering right now since we're both failing to try and get up.

I saw Diane slowly, but surely got up off the floor; on the contrary, she was breathing heavily.  One can easily inquire that she was desperately in pain, but surprisingly took that pain like a true champion without breaking a sweat.