Prism

Do you ever accidentally meet someone who's kind of amazing? But with terrible timing? Cause that's just one of the many cases in this story... I'm not really sure where to start with it tho. Well I guess I could start with my name, Hi I am Prism.. weird name I know but my parents thought it was fitting, not really sure why though... They never got the chance to tell me. They were murdered when I was younger. The police never caught the killer.. never found out why. They gave up on the case after about 3 weeks... Basically implied that they had more important shit to deal with other than a "robbery gone wrong", I ended up being raised by a drug dealer uncle for a few years till it finally caught up to him and he got caught. Then I bounced from foster home to foster home till I found The Paisleys, they're a very nice couple. They've been doing a pretty good job taking care of me but I can't help but feel like I'm missing a piece of me... But I digress, the Paisleys and I just moved to a new city today and I have to start a new school- again-Anyways I better log off and get ready for this new hell everyone calls Highschool. Signing off -P.

I log off my blog as I hear Jamee calling me from downstairs "Prism! Are you ready to roll yet?"

"Uh yeah I'm coming, one second Jamee" I hop off my bed and hide my laptop in the best spot my mind could think of...under my bed. I head downstairs to meet Jamee, Jamee is one of my closest friends. He and I met while gaming online and how fortunate I was to move to his city... and go to his school... I was also lucky enough to move here during summer break so he and I spent the whole summer together it was pretty amazing...

I meet him downstairs " finally took your lazy ass long enough."

"Hey!" I shout in dismay " I was busy doing important things ok??"

" yea... ok important things. " He said putting air quotes around important

"I started to blog this morning like you had suggested." I told him. He had recommended I start a blog since he said and I quote word for word " you need therapy that you can't afford for all the shit you've been through.. so start a blog or something at least" It took everything in me not to slap him that day.

"Huh... I did say that.. well at least you're taking my advice" He snarkly replied.

I smack him in the back of the head with my wallet while laughing and saying " lets go before we're late".