Loki X Possessed!Reader Oneshot

A/N Like I said, this is 4 am-punch-drunk-literature-of-poor-quality lol so bear with me on this book. Oh, I give credit to the people on Deviantart who inspired this writing. Without further or do, let's get on with the story~

----

You were walking into the lab, bringing Dr. Erik Selvig his charts he asked for. Your dear brother, Clint Barton himself, was explaining something to him. All of the sudden, the Tesseract had exploded, and the blue magic was everywhere. When the steam lifted, all that was left was a man with a golden spear. He lifted his head up to face all of the people in the lab.

“Sir, please put down the spear,” Nick Fury said.

The man didn’t take this kindly. He immediately shot a blast out from the spear. Shield agents started shooting him, and so he soon started attacking the fleet of soldiers. You took this time to hide behind a nearby desk, next to the wall. You prayed to God no one could see you.

 You turned back around to see that the fight ended. Hawkeye was on the floor moving, but the man came and picked him up before he could escape. He put the tip of the spear on his chest and Clint’s eyes turned black, then an icy blue. You put your hand over your mouth to stop you from revealing your location. A single tear went down your face.

Nick was trying to get the Tesseract and put it in a briefcase. As soon as he was about to leave, the strange man stopped him and said:

“Please don't. I still need that.”

Nick Fury stood still. “This doesn't have to get any messier.”

“Of course it does. I've come too far anything else,” he spat.

“I am Loki, of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose.” You stared wide eyed. Loki, brother of Thor? He’s got to be Norse, right?

“Loki, brother of Thor?!” Erik said. Loki shot him an annoyed look.

“We have no quarrel with your people.”

“An ant has no quarrel with a boot.”

“Are you planning to step on us?” Nick asked. You almost gave yourself away from giggling.

“I come with glad tidings of a world made free.” Loki walked around.

“Free from what?”

Loki said, “Freedom. Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart…” He grabbed Erik Selvig and touched him with the scepter, ”...you will know peace.

Hawkeye saw you in the corner, and pointed to you, showing Loki where you were. He glanced in you direction, and saw your feet. He nodded slightly and smirked. You held in a breath, not realizing they knew where you were.

“Yeah, you say "peace," I kind of think you mean the other thing.”

Clint piped up, ”Sir, Director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow and drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means to bury us.”

“Like the pharaohs of old,” Nick spoke.

“He's right,” Erik walked up,” The portal is collapsing in on itself. We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.”

Loki narrowed his eyes, ”Well, then…”

Clint shot Nick, and he grabbed the briefcase. He handed it to Erik, and went to grab you from the corner. You tried to release his grip, and you almost got out from your legs, but you were still caught. They walked out with the Tesseract and you.

They loaded both you and the Tesseract into a Shield car and were about to drive off. Loki had you tied up in the back, watching your every move. You tensed up from his harsh glare.