Strangers With Memories

Remember when you first chatted me? At first I never really thought that that will happen, why? Because I don't even know you. I was a transferee that time and you're one grade ahead of me.

It started with you sending me a friend request on facebook then I accepted it. Then suddenly you waved at messenger, so I waved back.

The day ended and we said our goodbyes, but what suprised me is that on the next day just seconds after I'd open my messenger you chatted me again!

You said "Hi", then we chatted for the whole day again.

We've been like that for almost a month! You never failed to chat me everyday. And whenever I open my messenger, your chat head is the first thing that I'll see. And times when I'm not yet active, you'll send messeges like alot!

Everytime when classes are already over I was always excited, why? Because I know that you'll chat me again.

By that, I didn't even realized that I was smiling whenever you'll chat me or when you leave a message.

You never failed to make me happy.

Then one day when I got home from school I grabbed my phone and waited for you to chat me, but you never did.

That was the first time that you never chatted me. And to be honest I was really sad that time.

Then that one day turned into weeks. I was so confuse that time, I kept on thinking if what I did something wrong but based on what I can remember, I didn't do anything for you not to chat me anymore.

Then I remembered that we don't even talked in person. And everytime we'll bumped into each other we never greeted one another and we can't even smile at each other!

I remembered that I was nothing to you.

Yet for me, you've already been part of my life. Yes, everything had change and that's the truth. But the fact that we were so close before would not change.

Maybe this is the end for us? But don't worry, because I'll always remember you.

I guess we're now just strangers with memories

***

06-06-18