Fallen from Heaven

Chapter 1

Fallen from Heaven

~ Saturn POV ~

Hi my name is Saturn Goddess Heavens and I am a guardian angel. I don't want to get into introduction right now because I am on my way to God's office getting assigned to a child. Yes,Jesus does the assigning because the moon goddess does the mate thing and plus Jesus wants to make sure the guardians are assigned right.

Mostly God assign the female guardians to girls and the male guardians to boys. I wonder who I get assign to. I am flying super speed right now so I don't be late to my meeting with God. It is not that he is mean or anything,trust me Jesus is the nicest,patient,trustworthy,and powerful person you will ever meet.

We angels just like to be on time when we meet with the King of the Heavens. We take it very seriously. Anyway I made it to the giant doors of God's office. I am so nervous but,to calm my nerves I pray to him and walk in.

When I reached his throne I got down on all fours a bowed. You can't just talk to Jesus without paying your respects to him.

"Welcome my child" Jesus said while smiling down on me.

"Hello my Lord you called for me" I said with a piece of confident. I stand up slowly while I keep my head down to the floor. I don't want to disrespect my King and lose my job as a Guardian Angel and become a fallen Angel.

"Look at me child. I want see my beautiful creation" he said calmly yet full with power.

"Y-yes Lord"I said my nerves getting and slowly looking up meeting my Lord's eyes. Jesus call every one his child and his creation for one everyone is his creation and he chooses were to send them. So happen he decide for me to be born an angel. Jesus broke me out of my thought when he spoke again.

"It is ok Saturn I know you are nervous. I heard prayer before entered my office. And I can already tell you take your job seriously and are you ready for your assignment my sweet" - Jesus

"Yes Lord and thank you for everything" - Saturn

"Ok your child is 3 year old Kyle Jones. He is the son of the Alpha of the Midnight Moon Pack. Kyle went into depression when he lost his mother. Kyle never comes out of his room and doesn't talk to anyone. His brother Lucas comes into his room to check on him and to make him eat his food. I have been watching Kyle for a while now and it seems like he isn't getting better. So, in one of his dreams I had the moon goddess tell him that we will be sending a guardian angel to help him. You have to follow Kyle everywhere and get him to be happy again. This task is tough think you can handle this."- Jesus

"Y-yes I accept the challenge but, with respect can I ask why" I asked with a little bit of confident and sorrow for the little boy.

"I decided to mix up a bit and give a little boy and because I believe Kyle needs a female figure to break him out of his shell" Jesus said but before I could say anything else he transported me to the main gates of heaven.

Let my trip begin!!!