XV. Learning (Grayson)

**This is the second half of Learning! With Grayson and Klaus. Ethan's chapter was really fun to write. Hope you enjoy this one too!**

Klaus entered Grayson's room with an excited Grayson holding his hand.

"Okay Gray, like Shay said... this is the advanced class. Since you received an Invocation of Spirit, we have to skip the 'finding you element' stage. We have to go straight into finding your talent." Klaus explained, looking into Gray's hazel-brown eyes.

Grayson nodded without losing eye contact.

"How are we gonna do that, babe?" Grayson asked with a slight squint.

"We're gonna open your third eye!"

"Oh I've heard about that! That's a chakra right?" Grayson smiled, he finally knew something witchy for once.

"Yes!" Klaus responded with a wink, he moved Grayson by his shoulders and situated his back to the bed.

"What are you doing..?" Gray giggled.

"Preparing, take off your shit babe" Klaus asked politely.

Gray blushed and popped his top off.

Klaus looked him up and down, "Oof, I will never get used to looking at you, gorgeous..."

Grayson's face grew hot, "S-So how are we gonna open my third eye, Klaus?"

"Like this..."

Klaus tapped Grayson's forehead above his brow-bone. Grayson passed out instantly. he fell backwards onto his bed.

"Gods... I love doing that..." Klaus said quietly with a smirk.

Grayson awoke in a sprawling field with huge sakura trees dropping white petals in the wind.

"Hey..." a familiar voice called out to him.

Grayson turned around to see Klaus, who waves and laughs.

"Wait... how are you here?"

"Astral projection, babe" Klaus shifted his weight, "I'll teach you later."

"Why did my third eye bring me, or well... us, here?" asked an entranced Grayson.

"This is an astral place, another dimension" Klaus paused, "This one belongs to you, and it's gonna help you figure out your talent!"

"I've probably been saying this too much... but how?" Gray squinted again.

"We're gonna explore. This places comes from your head. You're talent is in here, hidden. I'm here to help you find it!.. and to make sure you don't get stuck..."

Klaus walked through the knee high grass and grabbed his man's hand. They walked forward to the sakura trees.

"This is really beautiful Gray... Your mind made such an amazing place!" Klaus was mystified by the tall grasses, huge trees, and flowing rivers.

"What does your's look like..?"

"Spooky... right out of a horror film..." Klaus said with a straight face, "I've got a lot of demons... and sadly, they live in my version of this"

"I have to fight my fears whenever I go there, which is very rarely."

Grayson looked down at his feet before asking, "Is that how your dad was able to do those things in my dream?"

"It is... whatever happens to your astral self in here happens to the real you that's unconscious..."

"How are we gonna deal with him..?" Gray softly asked.