//foreword

This is a short story.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

synopsis

❝Our love was different - one of a kind. Something we always knew we would regret.❞

sum mary

Janette McCall had always known she loved him. She knew that their love was somewhat, meant to be. But she chose not to cave in, because deep down, she knew she couldn't love a nerd, not in the 21st century.

Carmen, on the other hand, knew he had secrets. Hiding his problems at home, and his depression, anxiety and self harm didn't help either. Just when he thought he was ready to give up, he found that girl - the kind that every boy seeks to find. And yes, he did try, but was left in the friend zone, not even a passport to travel out.

They knew it. They hid it. They denied it. They killed the love they once never had.

━━♕♕━━

dedication

This book is dedicated to you, if you've ever felt like you didn't exist to your loved ones, and a dear friend of mine, Alexander.

-Sean.

This book is dedicated to everyone who struggled with something hard, or to those who felt worthless and hopeless. Life has it's difficulties and we all can overcome them.

-Jay.

━━♕♕━━

warning

This book contains,

• profanities
• suggestive themes
• self-hate

Read with caution.

━━♕♕━━

playlist

THE LOVE WE...

i. Ta meilleure ennemie (Pearls) by Samantha Gongol ft. Juliette Armanet.

ii. Back to you by Selena Gomez.

iii. When I'm gone (cups) by Anna Kendrick.

iv. Don't let me down by The chainsmokers ft. Daya.

v. Stay by Rihanna.

vi. Friends by Marshmallow ft. Anne-Marie.

...ONCE NEVER HAD.

━━♕♕━━

note

And that's it. I'm super excited for this. I'm on a writing hiatus at the moment and writing this with a friend should help me get over it. I'm so happy right now and I hope you'll enjoy it!

-Sean (cookiebandiit)

I'm so excited for this story. it's the first time I'm writing with a friend and I bet Sean's talented af. I hope y'all enjoy this.

-Jay (XThePineappleTomboyX).

━━♕♕━━

© 2018 Jay & Sean.
Don't copy. It's not cool. It's illegal.