{ twenty }

taehyung's pov

TT music video has just been released and i have it on loop,, if this is the reason why she hasn't been texting much, then it's all worth it. she looks stunning.

we were all watching it on our phones, some sharing, but i decided to watch it on my own. i was observing everything about her, from the way her eyes sparkled as she danced,the way the dress hugged her body, and her eyes seeming like they were looking through my soul.

she shined the brightest, and i couldn't take my eyes of her.

" that's my chew chew! " i couldn't help but mentally scream every time she appears on screen. i feel like a proud mom.

1 new message from chew chew

chew chew
: it's out!
: have you seen it??

me
: YESS
: my dark sexy vampire queen 💕💖💘✨💗💜❤️💙💚💓💝
: you were amazing
: you always amaze me

chew chew
: thank you tae 💞
: i worked so harked on it
: im glad it turned out well

me
: UWU
: you're not being mean or something

chew chew
: hmmmmm
: i'm just happy it turned out well

me
: i will always be here to support you chew chew

chew chew
: always?

me
: forever.

chew chew
: ....uwu

me
: i sound cool right? 😏
: anyways i have to practice, year end ceremonies are near
: lets talk later okay?
: dont think about me too much ;)

chew chew
: okayyyy
: bai bai

we've been talking almost everyday for six months, and i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel anything special for him. everyday since that day, i wanted to meet him again, hold him, be wrapped around his arms.

but the thought of it is so beautiful, i do not think it was possible to do such in the situation that we are in.

it's the busiest time of the year, award shows are around the corner and i should busy myself with practicing for performances, snatching the awards, and making once proud.

i hope that we could see each other during the event.

i hope.