Chapter 2: First Year Student.

The train trip seamed so drone on as Cam sat in the carriage with the other boy, who still hadn't introduced himself. Cam sighed and stared out the window wishing the boy would just leave.

He felt the other boy try to sneak into his pocket to pull out the ring what Cam had placed there. Cam jumped and turned, glaring at the other boy. "Can you stop trying to pick pocket me!?" He demanded annoyed.

The dark-haired boy just rolled his eyes and glared back at Cam, causing Cam to shrink back in fear. "Show me what you have in your pocket then. What are you trying to hide?

Feeling intimidated and scared, Cam pulled the gold ring from his pocket and showed it to the frightening boy. "A ring? Seriously? Why are you trying to hide a ring?" The boy sounded annoyed and all Cam could do was lift his left hand up and show him the colour difference on his finger where the wedding band had rested for so long.

"Huh, so you're married. That's unacceptable." The other boy said glaring at Cam angrily. Cam sighed and put his hand down. "I'm not married. Not anymore." He said frustratedly. As he put the ring back in his pocket.

"Then why do you carry that ring and still wear it?" The dark-haired boy snapped. "My parents force me to. That's why the second I got on this train I took it off. I hate it." Cam said feeling frustration hit him even more.

"I'm Lucien by the way, Lucien Riddle." The dark-haired boy said, smirking. Cam nodded once. "Nice to meet you, Lucien." He said before slumping back into the seat, forgetting the formal sitting position he had been sitting in since boarding the train.

"You're not from around here, are you?" Lucien asked, looking Cam up and down as though he was trying to figure Cam out. "What gives you that idea?" Cam asked.

"You're accent for one." Lucien said. "It sounds familiar, but I can't place it. Where are you from?" Cam sighed and looked at Lucien. "Why do you want to know?" He countered.

"That is for me to know. Now stop asking questions and answer mine. Where are you from?" Lucien said glaring at Cam.

Cam suddenly found himself obeying Lucien "America." He said obediently. "Interesting. Why are attending Hogwarts then? Is there no school in America?" Lucien asked, although it sounded like he had slight excitement in his tone, which told Cam that Lucien wasn't going to leave him alone.

"There is, however my family has attended Hogwarts for generations. Very rarely will one of my relatives attend a separate school." Cam said. "Honestly, it's a relief. I'm glad I get to be away for a while, even if it's just because of school." He mumbled.

Lucien stared at him, trying to figure out the boy in front of him. It seemed like he had been staring at him for a very long time when the carriage door open. "There you are Lucien. Come on, it's time to get into our robes." A boy who looked identical to Lucien said, standing there in the door way and glaring at Cam.

Lucien stood up and looked back at Cam. "I'll see you at school." Lucien said before walking out with the other boy.

Hours seemed to pass and eventually Cam changed into his robes before arriving. The students were lead to the boats and crossed the water. Cam rode the boat with Daniel, a blonde-haired girl and brunette-haired girl. None of them spoke as they crossed the water. Cam followed the crowed after reaching land and headed into the castle.

When the first years were left alone while the professor went to see if they were ready for them, Cam spoke to Daniel, although he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.

Daniel took Cam's hand in his and squeezed it. "It'll be okay Cam." He said smiling reassuringly. Cam nodded and bit his lip. He was scared what house he'd be put in. Slytherin was his family's house. Ever since they first started to attend Hogwarts, they had been placed in Slytherin.