🌻Preview🌻

Media and all pics in this book are by my lovely BabyGirlMikah 🐩

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hi, Damien here. I'm currently editing this book after such a long time and I'm going to be slightly changing a few things.

This work contains a 10 year old trans Jimin and the relationship between Jackson and him is platonic. It's made to be cute, funny and light. If anything in this book makes you uncomfortable I'd advise you to not read it.

Also this book doesn't really have a story line.

🌻 🌻🌻🌻

Please vote and leave comments because they build my momentum and helps me to know that people enjoy it and would like me to continue writing.

🌻 🌻🌻

She was rearranging her room prettily -Namjoon never did a good job, and after he didn't attempt to, but did ruin a lot of her toys, she had told him to don't even try. Of course with a sweet smile and big innocent looking eyes.

Something that everyone could say about the siblings is that they both love to plan things to the T and that's what she did after making sure her collection of plushies were arranged to accommodate for maximum coze and minimum turning space, her dolls were sitting around their dinner table just perfect and her fairy lights gave the dim room a sense of fantasy.

(Her parents will be so mad if they saw her writing in dim light but she is a big girl now so she could afford to break some rules)

She pulled out a neat baby blue and sparky note pad with a cute fluffy pen attached -his book meant business- and from there, she began to plan her mega scheme:

How to get Jackson Wang to be my forever play date💞😍

She was aware of the amount of effort and tact that needed to be put into this very serious project and Jimin was more than willing to go the lengths.

🌻 🌻

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner with the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

🌻