02

Luke slid his hand through his hair time after time waiting in his house for the mailman. He wanted a reply from that girl. That girl who was..broken. He had sat there for 2 hours waiting for the mail. He hadn't even gotten up to take a wee. 

An hour later he was falling asleep on his couch. A slam of metal on top of metal slapping together awoke his disturbed slumber. He was going crazy for this girl. He hadn't slept or eaten. Not that he does anyway. But he was acting especially weird.

He hurriedly got up from the couch, slamming the door on his clumsy way to the mailbox. He pulled it open only to be upset over another bill. His head dropped from the failure of the one letter he wanted. He sluggishly walked back into his flat, quietly closing the door. 

He didn't understand. This girl seemed to want to be conversated with. Why, now, had she decided she did not want to talk. Was he being rude? Was he too forward? He wasn't sure why she hasn't responded within two weeks. 

He decided to do some research. With the little information he had. Which was her p.o box she had left him in the long letter provided. Walking to the nearest post office he entered the weird smelling building. 

"Uhm, hi. Is there anyway I can get some information on whoever's p.o box this is?" He handed her the small sticky note with the numbers messily scribbled across. The woman smiled and mumbled a sure while typing on her computer in front of her. The building was quiet and semi emptied building as he observed as he looked around. 

The women looked at Luke, then back at her computer, and then back at Luke again. "Why do you want this information again son?" She asked the young man who stood before her. 

Luke cleared his throat and quietly said, "This, uh, person sent me a letter recently, and, uh, I just wanted to know who it was" Luke replied the women. 

The women, who Luke still didn't know the name of, scoffed at his answer and rolled her eyes. 'Teenagers' she mumbled, before announcing, "Next." 

His eyes widened as he repeatedly shook his head. "No, uh, please. Just. Please give me at least her name? Please?" Luke gave her a small smile. The women sighed and wrote down the name before once again calling 'Next.' a little louder. 

Luke rushed out the door and sped walked back to his house. He quickly opened the front door and took off his torn coat. Luke then ran to his bookshelf and searched for the phone book. His eyes wandered over its cover and hurriedly took it out. 

Opening the yellow book he searched for the name, 'Cynthia Berlett'. He became frustrated when he couldn't find it. He let out a strangeled sigh and felt his tears water up. He didn't even know this girl yet he felt obliged to know so much about her. 

A light bulb went off in his head as he reached to the side of his desk for his laptop. Luke picked it up and turned it on muttering 'Come on' repeatedly as he felt is was taking ten times longer then it usually does. 

He put in the name and held his breath, waiting for something to happen. 

i updated wow 

be proud this doesn't happen 

often lolz

but yea hope you enjoy this chapter 

bye, love you guysss xx.