Chapter 6

Kaname's P.O.V

Emi and Yuki walked in a moderate speed. Emi seemed to be stressed as the level E followed them. What must she have been thinking going to a dead end.

I was about to jump in and save Yuki when Emi transformed. Shielding Yuki. Soon, almost immediately, she pushed the level E off of her and started to attack it. The sight was quite disturbing. Yuki was cowering in fear as Emi attacked the the vampire. Once the vampire turned to dust she then turned towards Yuki and transformed back. Now both girls were shaking. "W-what are you?" Yuki asked terrified.

"I am a werewolf. Headmaster told me to keep it a secret from you." The white hared girl's eyes kept looking at the ground as her legs trembled. "I'm sorry, but me transforming was the very last thing I wanted to do. But it was the only thing I could do to protect both you and  myself. I'm really sorry to have scared you so much." 

It really was upsetting to see both girls tremble so much. Emi transformed into the being she feared the most, just to protect Yuki. I was proud of her but at the same time I felt sorry for her and how much she'd have to suffer mentally because of the transformation.

Emi's P.O.V

"T-thank you for saving me." Yuki managed to stand up to her legs. I didn't realize I, myself was shaking until she walked up to me and embraced me. "It'll be alright, Emi. Why are you shaking so much."

I couldn't find a response to that, so instead I stood there. My legs were no longer wobbly. After a moment I pushed myself away from Yuki 

After a while I finally spoke. "Do you know where's Zero?"

"I don't know. He probably went back home." Yuki replied. Both of us then started walking back. The selves as well as trouser legs were torn and clothes stretched, people kept giving me weird looks but I didn't care.

As soon as we reached the academy grounds I went straight to the moon dormitories to get changed. However, on my way there I encountered the person I least wanted to see right now. "What happened to your clothes. Why are they so torn?" He asked. I was certain he knew why. He is just testing me, to see my response. 

"If you'll excuse me. I'd like to go to my dorm and get changed."  I held my head low. Not daring to look at the pure blood. 

Since he didn't move I walked around him as I walked inside the moon dormitories.

Once I got inside my room I got changed and threw the torn clothes into the bin. I then walked into the kitchen. I decided to get myself a tuna sandwich and some tea. I then sat at the table and started to eat.

Suddenly, I heard a chair getting moved besides me as I sensed the pure blood. I decided to pretend as if I didn't notice him. "Emi, did I do something to anger you?" He asked in his usual voice. I seriously couldn't decide whether I despised or loved his voice. 

"Not really, why." I said.

"You just seem more tense than usual." He explained. 

"Just a lot on my mind." I said briefly. 

"The headmaster has told me about you wanting to transfer into the day class." He said as my head looked up in anticipation. "Sadly, I don't think that this would  be the best idea." He finally said.

"But why?! Do you really not trust me at all. The only reason you want me in the night class is to keep an eye on me at all times." I got annoyed.

"No Emi, this isn't at all like you think." He started to explain but I didn't let him finish.

"You even followed me to the town. You wanted to see whether I'd transform. Didn't you. Well, I did transform. Was it really worth risking Yuki's life for? You could have just gotten rid of the vampire but you decided to test me."

"You're right, I was testing you. However, not because I don't trust you but because Kaien asked me to protect you two. If you wouldn't have transformed I would have jumped right in."

"Yeah, yeah. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't 'protect' me and just leave me alone." As soon as I said that I stood up and stormed of into my room.

I sat on the bed. Today was just way too eventfull. I couldn't get the level E as I was killing it, out of my head, nor Yuki trembling in fear.

Am I really such a monster that can't even be trusted even by a vampire?

Soon I decided to jump out of my bedroom window and have a walk around the campus. I didn't have anything better to do anyways.

As I walked out of the moon dormitories gates I've noticed three girls. They looked as if they tried to sneak their way into the moon dorms.

I walked up to the girls. "What are you doing out so late? It's pasts your curfew."

"It's Emi Cross from the disciplinary committee." One of the girls said.

"Do you think that just because you're in the night class, it's your right to keep the boys to just yourself?" The other girl said. "You have to share!"

If they only knew that the night class students are vampires.

"It isn't safe to go outside during the night. It's dark and what if one of you would have gotten hurt." I explained. "If you are not going to make your way back now, I'm going to report you three to the Headmaster."

"What are you doing out so late, then?" The third girl questioned.

"I'm in the night class as well as the disciplinary committee. So it is my duty to patrol the school grounds." I explained. "Now the three of you have to go back into your dorms, or I will report you to the Headmaster."

The girls started to make their way back into the dormitories as I continued my patrol.