~°36°~

-Smut warning (this will be my first one, so don't expect a lot of it)-

No POV

Hoseok grins and starts making out with Yoongi, grabbing his thighs, while moving onto his neck, making Yoongi feel the pleasure. Suddenly Hoseok stops. Leaving Yoongi with a confused face.

'Why did you stop? Is there something?' Yoongi ask looking at his boyfriend.

'Did you do this before?' Hoseok ask and Yoongi shakes his head. 'You?' He ask back. Hoseok nods.

'I am going to be gentle with you.' Hoseok says, stocking his boyfriend neck. 'Is that a good thing?' Yoongi ask and Hoseok nods. 'I don't wanna hurt you.' Yoongi graps his neck and sucks on it.

'Fuck me already.' He whispers to his ears. Hoseok takes his shirt off, leaving Yoongi amazed by his body. Yoongi looks at Hoseok's torso, who looks like one of a God. He press his mouth on hoseok's abs and lick it up an down. Hoseok took Yoongi's shirt off, yoongi got embarrass and coved his torso. Hoseok putt his arms away. 'Don't do that, you're beautiful.' Yoongi smiles at him and give him a kiss. Hoseok Sucks Yoongi's collarbone, placing his and on his tummy. Hoseok slide his hand down under yoongis pant and boxers, right above his cock.

'ah!' Yoongi jolt and squeezes Hoseok ass. Yoongi can feel Hoseok hard dick above him, it makes him moans and his dick get harder. Hoseok feels that and unbutton Yoongi's pants down, Yoongi stops him. 'What wrong?' Hoseok ask. Yoongi sighs.

'I am scared...' He told, not being able to speak again. Hoseok give him just a confused stare. It he afraid to get hurt? 'Yoongi, I am not gonna hurt you, like I said I gonna be gentle.' he says softly to make Yoongi relax. 'It just-' Yoongi starts. 'I,m scared that I can't satisfy you.' Hoseok push Yoongi's arm away and pull his pants and boxers down. Looking at Yoongi's big dick makes him excited. 

He licks his lips and putt Yoongi's dick in his mouth. He start to suck on it, it makes Yoongi left out a loud moan. Hoseok goes up and down, what make Yoongi a moaning mess. 'Hoseok-' Yoongi moans. Hoseok get really satisfied hearing his name being moaned. 'Faster baby-' Yoongi sounds like he was out of breath. Hoseok did what Yoongi want to please him. 

How faster Hoseok get, how more intense Yoongi's moans get. 'I'm coming baby-' Hoseok stops, what makes Yoongi confused. 'Don't stop!' Yoongi yells. Hoseok pull his pants down, than his boxers. Yoongi just lick his lip looking at his dick. 'You can't come yet.' It was like Yoongi could read Hoseok mind. He stands in position. 'Fuck me Jung Hoseok!' Yoongi screams. First Hoseok spank Yoongi ass. 'Aah!' Yoongi jolts, Then he feels a finger inside him. 'Ooh!' Yoongi moans really hard. 'It's, so-', Hoseok pull his finger away. 'More baby, more.' Yoongi begs. Hoseok spank Yoongi ass one last time and putt his dick inside his ass, holding Yoongi's hips. 'Yes!' Yoongi yells. 'Move baby!' yoongi DEMANDS. His lover did what he says, Hoseok take it slow, because he is afraid to hurt Yoongi, but that wasn't the case. Yoongi feel the pleasure, but he know it too slow, he what more. 'Go faster!' he demands again. Hoseok did want he and Yoongi turn into a moaning mess, like Hoseok, he go faster big every second, till he can't anymore. "I'm coming, Yoongi!' Hoseok yells. He starts to jerk off Yoongi dick to give him double pleasure. 'Cum inside me baby!' Yoongi groans. Hoseok starts to move on max tempo, still snatching Yoongi's cock, till they cum.

Yoongi was the first one to cum, then came Hoseok. They lie beside each other and are out of breath. 'That was, amazing.' Hoseok says, looking at his boyfriend, who was looking at the ceiling. 'It was a little disappointed.' Yoongi says, making Hoseok worried. 'Did I do something wrong?' Hoseok ask, Yoongi looks back at him and shakes his head. "I just make fun of Jungkook for being a bottom, and I am a bottom too.' Yoongi explains. Hoseok laugh and hugs him. 'For the rest was it really good.' Yoongi says while stroking his boyfriend hair. They end the night kissing and cuddling.

A/N Maaaaaaaan! What a cringe!!

Okay, guys this is my first smut I ever wrote, so I know you guys were cringing! Why wouldn't you do that? I swear this is bad!!

Thank you for reading and love you all!