Chapter 2

♡◇Tom P.O.V.◇♡
"Uh-huh. Okay. That's nice. Now get out of my face." I slam the door. I clutch my fist. I feel tears form in my eyes. I hop onto my bed throw pillows everywhere. This is my way of getting my anger out without screaming. I get under my covers and cry softly..
♧◇Edd P.O.V.◇♧
I'm sitting on the couch with Tord. We where cuddling until I heard many loud bangs, coming from either Matt or Tom's room. "Ya' hear that?" I ask Tord. "Yeah.." He responds. "I'll go check on Matt" I said standing up. "You should probably check on Tom." I say. "Okay.." He says in response. I stand up and knock on Matt's room. "Hello?" He says opening the door. "You okay? We heard some banging." He looked confused. "I think it was Tom. You know I don't want to destroy my novelty toys or my face" He smiled. "Pfft. Alright." I laugh. "Bye!" I say walking to the couch. I wait for Tord. I'm sure something bad happened to Tom if it's taking Tord this long..
♤♧Tord P.O.V.♧♤
I knock of Tom's door. "Who is it..?" He says. "It's me.. Tord.. can you like.. open the door?" I ask. "Why can't you?" I roll my eyes. I open the door. He is curled up on his bed. I saw shattered bottles, pillows everywhere, and just overall a complete mess. "You okay? We heard bangs here." He looks at me, but I can only see his eyes.. not his nose, mouth, nothing but his eyes and hair. He looks mad. He curls up more and sobs. "Sorry I.." He can barely talk... "I'm j-just.." He looks like he's trying. He seems like he's holding back tears. "It's okay to cry.." I say. After I say this his eyes turn into almost fountains. "I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I HATE THAT. AND I'M JUST SO MAD AT THE MOMENT!!" My heart stops.. "T-Tom I-" "NO! I DON'T.. I don't want to hear it.." "Tom.. I used to like you but.. I felt stupid about it because.. you where so rude to me.." "I did that to hide the fact I-I like you.. and I'm sorry.." The door opens. I turn around. "Don't tell Edd please.." I nod. "What is taking y'all so long?" Edd's eyes widen when he sees Tom. Tom gives him a dirty look and turns away. I get up and walk out and into my room. I grab my hair and try to process what just happened...