Chapter 1: A fresh start

(A/N above is a quick explanation of the character's its the second picture)
Alices P.O.V.
I walk around the casino's kitchen cleaning.as soon as I'm done I sit down on one of the bar stools and sigh. "Miss Alice." A voice startles me making me jump off the stool. "Y-yes boss!" I reply back to blackhat, my boss. "We have a new worker,Willen."he says calmly. A tall young man , maybe about 20?the front part of his hair is dyed electric blue and he wears a white button up shirt with a black vest and khackis. I can feel my face heat up at the sight of him. He extends his hand " Hey! Im willen! Nice to meet ya miss...?""A-Alice." I respond nervously. "Alice... That's a beautiful name.I hope we can be friends."he says nervously rubbing the back of his neck."here let me show you around Willen!"I say excitedly. He chuckles "okay alice, lead the way." He says. I grab his hand   and start to run off. "Woah! slow down!"he says out of breath. "Sorry, I'm just excited!"I say feeling myself blush. He pauses for a moment and examines me. I blush nervously. "W-what are y-you doing?" i asked nervously. He looks up at me quickly blushing "N-nothing! Let's continue the tour."he says embarrassed. Was he checking me out? I think to myself.

We run around the casino and teach him how to do casino basics. I would crack a joke or two every once in a while to brighten the mood. I was showing him in the pantry to grab ingredients to make an entree for the customers. As I'm trying to walk out of the pantry I trip Willem's shoe and fall. I feel my dress fold up. I blush and willen grabs my hand and stands me up. I brush the tiny amount of dirt off my dress and look at Willen. His face is completely red. I look down at our hands intwined. His grip on my hand tightens. I blush and look up at him. "Uh w-willen?" I say flustered. "Yes,A-Alice?" He say embarrassed. I gaze into his emerald eyes. I put my hand on his cheek. "Y-you're burning up Willen." I say worried "are you okay?" I ask. He nods. We sit in the kitchen gazing into each others eyes. I wanna inch closer to kiss him, but we just met! I don't even know if he likes me!
~A few weeks later~
Willen's P.O.V.
Alice nudges me and I turn to her "yea alice?" I say, knowing she wants to say something. "Hey... do you wanna go to a resteraunt after work?" She says. I blush and accept the invitation. She writes something down on a small piece of paper, grabs her bag, taps me on the shoulder and leaves. I read the note:
              860-534-8953 - Alice.
               P.S. text me(Please do not call the number! It is fake!)
I can't help but sigh dreamily. I think I just got a date. My first crush and date.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys! I just thought about doing a fanfiction containing a ship. Do not expect a lemon chapter or moment. I will constantly troll and make sorta cringey steamy moments. So... Lol sorry not sorry!!! 😊🚫🍋 bye guys!

                               -Randomperson5923