Chapter 2: A special Angel meeting

No ones P.O.V
Willem texted alice once he got in his car. (A\N A is alice's text W is willens)
W: hey alice! 😊
A:Hi willen! 😁
W:Just got in my car, I'm headed to La Casona.
A:OK I might be a little late Willen.
W:okay, take your time.
A:See ya there 😄 ♥
W:ok bye.
A:Bye 😊
-End of text messages-
Willen blushed hard. He couldnt believe Alice sent a heart to him. Meanwhile, Alice gave Brinda and Boreese a kiss goodnight.(if you don't understand Brinda and Boreese in this story, they're Alice's Daughters. They are adopted. 😯) and walked out the girls room. She grabs her car keys. "Bendy,Boris I'm going out!"Alice told them. "K.K. sis" boris said "ok al."take care of the girls I won't come back until late tonight." Not giving the boys a moment to ask her any questions, Alice rushes out the door.(BTW bendy and Boris are Alice's brothers,All not blood related.)"that was weird..." Boris says worrying about his sisters safety."She gonna probably get drunk." Bendy said chuckling. "Bendy thats not funny. What if she crashes her car?" Boris said scoldingly.bendy paused.

Alices P.O.V.
I walk into La casona, nervous as heck. I look around for Willen. He waves to me and walks over. I blush hard. ~Shoot... He look so handsome!~ I think blushing. He's wearing a black suit and dress pants.Willen hugs me and I blush even harder. He looks at and the look on his turns into a Worried expression. I cock my head at him. "What's wrong alice? Are you sick?"he asks worried. "W-what do you mean?" I ask confused.he put his hand on my cheek.I brush my cheek against his hand, making him blush."No, I'm just a bit tired..."i say in a different tone making him blush even more.He gazes into my eyes. He strokes my cheek making me purr slightly. The waitress walks in and tells us our tables ready. We walk side by side our fingers intwined. We sit across from each other. were both
ordered a couple wines. I talked to Willen about myself. He seemed so interested. The waitress comes by again. "Are we doing good over here?" She asks nicely " another glass of wine please." I ask politely. Once she leaves, Willen looks at alice Worried. "Alice, are you sure that you wanna keep drinking?" Willem asks me worried." that's gonna be your Fourteenth glass!"Willen exclaims."okay that'll be my last glass." I say.

Willen's P.O.V.
After alice drinks her last glass of wine, she's totally drunk. When we walk out she sways and trips. I sigh "You need to be more careful alice..." I say caring for the scrape she has. "*hic*i am being careful Willen! What*hic*cha worring about...?"She says drunkily. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my car."Hey! "*hic* put me *hic* down!!" She exclaims kicking and struggling to get out of my grasp. I grab her purse and look inside and grab her keys to drive her car to her house. I buckle her belt as she hiccups, then I buckle myself in. I turn to her and see her eyes are drooping. I blush and sigh."I can take you to your house or take you to your house."I say to her. She opens her eyes and says sleepily "Yours".I drive to my house and once I pull into the driveway her phone chirps. I pull it out of her purse and look. Its 10 unread text messages from Bendy.Who the heck is bendy?(A/N keep in mind Willen doesn't know who bendy is yet.)I read the texts.
(B is bendys text A is alices text)
B:Alice,you coming back home soon?
B:Alice?
B:Alice you there?
B:Alice please answer...
B:Me and boris are worried.
B:Alice your scaring us
B:Alice did you crash?
B: Are you in the E.R.?
B:Alice please respond.
B:Please.
A:Hello, this is Willen,Alices friend.
She is not here at the moment because she passed out from being drunk. I will have her at her house in the morning. Even though I don't know where she lives. I can assure you she is in good hands for the rest of the night.
B:okay thank you so much Willen.I don't know what would've happened to alice if you didn't help. By the way I'm bendy, Alices brother.
A:okay nice to meet you! I'll update you on her in the morning. Goodbye.
-End of text messages-
I lay alice down on my bed. She looks so peaceful and cute when she sleeps. I lean over and kiss her on the head. She shifts, which startles me. She turns towards me and says quietly: "Willen,look in my purse and look in the outside pocket.There should be folded clothes. Get them out please." I turn and open the outside pouch.I see a baby blue tank top and black shorts.
I turn back to her and she's,Surprisingly, Already asleep.
Welp. This is great.
-----------------------------------------------------------OH MY GOD THIS TOOK ME 2 AND A HALF HOURS. HOLY COW. (864 words)