Quick Story

((Art made by me above))
Alices P.O.V.

I sat on my stool and sighed. Work was exhausting and I wanted to go home so bad. But there was a dance I had to go to. I promised willen i'd go. I sighed as someone tapped my shoulder. "What are you doing imbecile?" It was the person I hated the most, Polly. She blames me for getting us three kicked out of heaven. "Ugh, What do you want Polly?"I say disgustingly. "You to stay away from Willen!" She shouts at me. I sigh. "Yeah Polly ,Whatever." I say ignoring what she's saying. She scouls and stomps away. I chuckle. 
~Timeskip brought to you by An Alice.~
I unlock my front door and walk in. "Hi mom!" Boreese says while hugging me. "Hi sweetie." I say to her. Once she lets me go, I hurry to my room and grab my dress and other things and rush to the bathroom.  I turn on the water and step in the shower. The cold water stings my back. 
~Timeskip brought to you by alices phone.(^~^)~
I stepped out and grabbed my towel. Bzzt. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was willen (A=Alice,W=Willen)
W: Hey alice, Ya getting ready?
A: Yep, I can wait to "Tan-Go" to this dance!
W:😂
A:😄 I'm so weird.
W:No you aint imma let you get ready kay?
A: kay kay.
W:See ya at the party! 😘
A:😘❤
I set down my phone and slipped into my dress (Below is her Outfit)

And put on my heels and put my hair in a bun

I grab my purse and rush out the door

I grab my purse and rush out the door. I'm so excited!

~Time skip brought to you by Boreese Cupcake~

I get out of my car and walk towards the entrance of the building.Did I get the right address? I look around and I screech when someone peeps around the corner. The person laughs loudly then speaks " I FINALLY SCARED YOU!! THATS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU SCARED ME AT THE CASINO!" I immediately knew it was willen. He stops laughing and examines me. "Wow... You look beautiful,Alice!" He explains then steals a quick kiss. "Hey!" I shout at him, flustered. "Hehe, sorry let's go in." He grabs my and takes me in. 

The lights are so bright! This is my kind of party! We get settled in and willen turns to me as
a Catchy song comes on. "May I have this dance?"  He says extending his hand. I nod and take it. He puts one hand on my waist and one on my shoulder. I do the same. (Play music at top now.)

We glide across the dance floor. Everyone else dancing fades away from my view (Mr. Stark I don't feel so good... *Fades away*) his face inches closer towards mine. I blush and move closer. "WHAT DID I MISS?!?" Polly suddenly breaks our embrace.

God dang it Polly... "What do you want Polly?" Willen Asks angrily. He's furious with Polly right now for breaking us up when we were going to kiss. "To know what your doing?""Well im finding love and your being alone forever" he said angrily. I snicker. Dang she got roasted! She pouts and hits willen in the arm. Hard. He groans and holds his arm  "What was that for? I was being honest!" I laugh at this. She gets even angrier for every time she gets roasted. She growls and stomps away. Then we get back in our embrace and begin to dance again. Then we kiss. It lasts for awhile his tounge swirls around in my mouth. once we pull apart a string of saliva connects us. I sigh out of breath. He caresses my cheek and I purr.

~Time skip brought to you by Polly tripping and falling ha ha!~

I walked out side with him. He kisses me then waves as he gets in his car. I sigh dreamily and put my keys in the ignition. Once I drive off I cant stop thinking about him. Once I'm home its late. I mean super late. 1:54am to be exact. Whoops I lost track of time. Surprisingly ,Bendy's awake. I don't know how he can be awake this late!"Hey alice. How was the party?"he says sleepily. he must've been doing that report he told me about. He looks so tired! " it was good. " I say exhausted. I was tired too, all that dancing made me tired. I walk to my bedroom and put my Nightwear on. I send willen one text for tonight.

A:😘❤
2:05am
A: Hope you made it home safely, Going to bed. Goodnight, I Love you.
2:07am
W: I Love you too, My angel. Goodnight.

I sigh and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------Holy mother I'm tired! 😭 its 2:42 am RN and I can't sleep so I thought, why not get some writing in? Fite me I can write at 2 am if I wanted to! XP (844 words)