Chapter 3:Wait what!?!

(Art does not belong to me, but to TheGreatrouge/Thebbros)

Willen's P.O.V.
I guess she wants Me to dress her.I blush at the thought of that. I look away as I take off her dress, trying to not to make an awkward situation.I turn back once its off and blush as soon as I see her. I quickly put the tank top on her, hoping I don't get a nose bleed and bleed on her. Now her Shorts... Crap, this is gonna be even harder. I look away and slip them on her. Then I get a nose bleed...Great.

I rush to the bathroom and clean up the best I can. I lay next to her, exhausted from taking care of her, and drift into a small slumber. I wake up hearing whimpers and crying. I turn to Alice and Alice is sitting up, fully awake, Sobbing. I touch her shoulder ,Startling her. When she looks at me she calms a little bit is still scared."WILLEN!! IM SCARED! WHERE ARE WE?!" She screams at the top of her lungs."shh.. Its okay your at my house "Are you okay alice?"I ask her as she wipes her tears."y-yea..." She whispers. I can't control my self, I inch closer to her. I want to kiss her so bad, but instead I hug her tightly and she sobs into my shirt. When she stops, she looks at me. I nervously inch back a bit, but she pulls me close. I blush as she cuddles me .I never have anyone be this comfortable with me, Especially a girl. She sees the light blush on my face. I chuckle "oh two can play at that game alice!" I tackle her and start to tickle her, which makes her burst out in laughter."STOP!! HAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!" She screams as I continue to tickle her. She pulls my hands off her body and sighs out of breath from me tickling her. She grasps my hands and whispers in my ear:hey willen... she pauses. "yes?" I responded. Do you like me? Not as a friend... She sighs flustered. I don't hold back. I grab her cheek and kiss her. I must've surprised her because she tried to stop the kiss. I pulled her closer. Soon our mouths pull away, we're still in an embrace. I rub the back of my neck nervously. "Sorry if I was too sudden alice.We just met after all..." I say. Silence...
Alice?

Alices P.O.V.
He just kissed me!! I don't say anything when he asks me a question. I blush and kiss him a 2nd time. He sits there in awe touching his lips. I giggle. "Did you not expect that willen?" He pauses. "Yeah.. Just wasnt ready..." He says quietly. He then lays down and I lay next to him. He holds me close. I put my head against his chest. "Go to Sleep ,Alice... Its Still early." He whispers. I close my eyes and rest.

~timeskip~
I wake up with a sick feeling in my stomach.I pull the covers off me and run out the bedroom door to the bathroom. When im in the Bathroom, I throw up in the toilet. My throat burns from the acid. Must've been the stupid alcohol. I hear quick footsteps, and then the door swings open. It was willen. "Alice!" he says worried. ""P-put m-my hair up.." He nods and Grabs my hair and puts it into a ponytail. Once I'm done throwing up, I wash my face and clean up."See willen? I can't ever have even 1 drink because I get out of control and get drunk." I say angry with my self."Alice, that's fine. Im not mad at you for that." He's says comforting me. I sigh. "Okay... do you need anything?" He asks politely. He puts his thumb on my cheek and caresses me. I purr slightly.

Willen's P.O.V. (short)
Alice let's out a small yawn, I blush when she does."You need to sleep, its still really early." It was 4:26am to be exact. She sighs. We both walk back to my bedroom. I turn towards alice and she has a worried expression on her face. "What's wrong?" I say softly. She shakes her head."I promised Bendy and Boris I would be home once I was done. They're probably worried..." "I texted bendy back. He texted you 10 messages already." I respond. "Wait, What? You looked through my phone?!" She exclaims. she swings her arm to hit my arm but sways and almost falls. I catch her and she mumbles something. "I'll just... Carry you there I guess..." I whisper. She clings to me tightly.

Once we're in my room, I lay her down and she sighs. I lay next to her and grab my phone. 5:03am. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. The rain is pouring on the roof. That kinda soothes me, but not enough to make me drowsy. Why does this happen? I can never fall asleep! I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see alice awake. "You can't fall asleep, huh?" She says softly. I nod and she she smirks.

No ones P.O.V.
Alice puts her hand on his shoulder and willen blushes. She pulls willen closer and presses her lips against his.
When the angels break apart, they both blush and sigh out of breath. "You think... Maybe we... Rushed it?" Alice questioned.  "Well... Sort of... But I couldn't resist alice. Just... I had to kiss you." The angel confessed. The girl  paused. "Alice you okay?" "Yea... So are we a couple?" Willen blushes. "Of course." He pulls her close and closes his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------Shout out to _QFTIM_Alice for Making a story similar to this one! Go follow her! (967 words)