Garroth x Sad!Reader - I'm here

I were laying in my room, hugging my pillow tightly to my chest. Today, one year ago, was the day my mother passed away. She was extremely ill and the doctor said that the best thing was to let her sleep forever.

I heard a knock on the door before my sister peeked inside.
"(Y/N), you're boyfriend is here to see you, I'll be heading of to work now" Phoenix spoke and I nodded as I saw her leave, Garroth slowly entering my room.
"Hey sugar" he said in a low voice as he sat next to me, stroking my head.
I sniffled softly, looking at him with tear filled eyes.
"Have you had lunch yet?" He asked softly, giving me a sweet smile as I shook my head.
"Alright, how about we get you to the living room and I'll make some soup with cheese toasts" I nodded weakly. Garroth had always been there for me. We grew up together and two years before my mother passed away, we confessed to each other. I loved him with my whole being and he promised that once he finished collage he would marry me, which my mother would always approve off.

He slowly and gently pick me up and carried me down stairs, placing me on the couch before kissing my forehead. He left and I could hear him in the kitchen and if I leant forward I could see him, his side profile was really handsome.

He soon came back with a tray with four plates. Two bowls of soup and two plates with two cheese toasts. We ate in a comfortable silence with him ever so often stroked the hair away from my face.

Once we finished we leaned back and I snuggled closer to him.
"Thank you" I whispered meekly.
"I'll always be here" he say just as softly, kissing my forehead.
"I love you"
"I love you more"