Friends

Matt x reader(?)
Not sure if this counts as an x reader but whatever.

You and Matt have been friends since early middle school.

You meet him in social studies and soon enough you two started talking. You found out that both of you had an interest in filming and comedy.

Soon, your bond grew and you two started filming together. It started in lunch, then after school, and soon it became each others houses.

Matt was like the brother you never had. You hung out with him almost everyday and filmed almost all the time.

Yep, nothing could break this bond between friends.

Well, that is...

Until it did.

It was sophomore year, Highschool. You were in class packing up for last block.

Matt, as usual, was waiting for you outside. But something was off about him that day. He seemed more fidgety and didn't make eye contact with you.

Once all your things were packed you ran up to Matt and asked him what was wrong.

His face seemed to get redder by the second. He said he needed to show you something.

Being the naive 16 year old, you agreed.

He took to dark corner in the school staircase and said something you couldn't comprehend

"I love you"

That was 6 years ago and ever since you politely rejected him, he hasn't been able to stop thinking about you.

He has asked you out about 14 times after his initial confession and all times you have declined.

Ryan has constantly told him to get over you and start anew.

Well, he did have a girlfriend, just to make Ryan shut up for a few minutes. But ultimately, he was imagining it was you the whole time. It was the only way he could convince everybody otherwise!

Matt actually found himself sad when his "girlfriend" left. Because now, he has no one that can distract him from you.

You lived on 1311 Aristo st, near the game grumps P.O. box.

On some days, it was Matt's job to get the mail. So he would always eye your house for a few minutes, wondering if your just sitting there watching him back.

Matts relationship with you has gotten awkward with in the past 6 years. Its not your fault, in fact, your the one who calls him to hang out.

When Matt is out with anyone else he'll crack a few jokes and make conversation. Now when Matt is out with you, his mind completely shuts down and he just can't help it! God, its like he's 16 again.

Currently, it was 2am. Ryan had gone off to sleep and left Matt in charge of editing.

What a friend.

Matt was in the middle of editing when his mind started to wander back to you. Your gorgeous hair, your luscious lips and not to mention your sweet curves.

Matt stopped himself, if he went any further he might pop a boner.

Matt turned his attention to his window and noticed your living room light on. Maybe, he could.. nah, it was raining quite hard outside anyway.

But ultimately, Matt couldn't resest, you were rarely up at this time, this had to be a sign!

Matt removed his headphones, put on his jacket, and headed out.

Making sure to sneak past Ryans sleeping figure, he successfully sneaked out with out being detected.

Matt underestimated the rain as it came down like hell. Thank god there was no wind present, otherwise, that would have been a nightmare.

Matt walked to your porch and knocked on the door.

He waited a solid 30 seconds before you finally answered.

"What do you want?"
You asked in a sour tone.

Matt's face lit up as soon as he saw your face.

"Hey Y/n!"
He said.

"I said what. Do. You. Want"
You said, pausing between those words.

"Oh, yeah that well"
Matt looked deep into glare. He knew there was no way around this.

Matt sighed in defeat.

"Look Y/n I can't keep hiding these feelings anymore. I've tried to get over you, I really have! But my brain refuses to forget! And"

Matt pauses to, again, look into your eyes.

"Look I just wanted to say that I really love you like so much and I know I sound desperate but thats because I am. I need you."

Matt can feel your cold, dead stare piercing through him.

"Is that what you came here to tell me. At 2 in the morning"

Matt opened his mouth to answer but you interrupted him.

"Have you have no shame, Watson? Turning up at my porch at 2 in the damn morning, in the harsh rain just to tell me your ever so dying love for me? I've tried to be nice but apparently that isn't enough for you is it?! Noo, you just can't take a hint!"

You were nose to nose with Matt, anger seething through your blood.

"Don't you get it?! I don't love you nor will I ever!"

You pulled away from Matt and took a deep breath, letting the sound of the rain clam you down.

"Delete my number, unfollow me on everything, and never talk to me again"

You walked back inside your house and slammed the door on a poor, wet, and heartbroken Matt.

Really dumb short fic but whatever only releasing this short fic as some sort of filler for a longer fanfic I'm writing so yeah. Also sorry for making you a huge female doggie uwu forgive plz?