Worth it

Chris x reader

  💊Trigger warning💊

Attempt of suicide

---

Requested by armad1llo

----

"Its ok its just a couple few pills. I'll swallow em and just relax. Yeah.."

You thought to yourself. You open your medicine cabinet that was behind your small mirror and grabbed a small orange bottle sealed with a child proof lock.

You unlocked your phone and went to your gallery to see a group picture of you and your friends. That day you guys went to a bar and just sang karaoke and got drunk. But deep inside you knew they secretly loathed your existence.

Well they won't have to keep that a secret for long. You turned your attention back to the small bottle and opened it.

Your hand shook violently as you held the colored pills in your hand. You took a deep breath and-

Just then you heard a knock at your door that made your already shaken state even worse. That knock also made you drop your pills to the floor.

"Shit!"

You cussed as you were hastily trying to not look like where just about to kill yourself five-seconds ago.

Another knock was heard and also a voice.

"Hello? Y/n you there?"

You immediately stopped everything you where doing. Your heart dropped and you began to shake again. It was Chris.

You zoomed out of the bathroom and looked through the peephole of your front door. You saw Chris wearing a his signature black beanie, baby blue sweatshirt and jeans. He had a look of sick worry on him and was had some bags in his hand, was that food?

A voice interrupted your thoughts

"Y/n are you ok?"

Thats right you remembered that you just been looking at him through your peephole.

Ew.

You unlock the door and take a peep through the crack you had just made. Chris facial expression changes a bit as he sees that your ok.

"Yeah Chris? What do you need?"

You ask in genuine curiosity.

Chris tensed up a bit but soon relaxed.

"Um I just noticed that you haven't been outside recently and you haven't been picking up your calls so I just came to see if you where ok."

Your can feel that your cheeks got warmer when he said that.

You look at the floor for a moment then fully opening the door as a sign for Chris to come in.